Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

An Idea For Industrialization,diversification And Technological Development - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An Idea For Industrialization,diversification And Technological Development (377 Views)

Day 2: Tech Fair Nigeria 2017 "Empowered" Youth Through Technological Training / Artificial Intelligence: The Coming Technological Singularity And Black Hole / Best Technology Advances Of 2017: Top Technological Breakthrough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Idea For Industrialization,diversification And Technological Development by 2mNaira: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2016
I have a proposal I wish to get across to the federal government which can lead not only to industrialization in a relatively short time but also to technogical development.

I have had this idea years back ever since my final year in the university but I wanted to develop it alone once I have amassed large enough wealth because I believe that making it depend on the federal government will only make it fail.

Well, at the moment, I am no where near the required wealth.

I feel with the advent of private public/partnership and considering the fact that nigeria is undergoing economic recession and is in desperate need to diversify the economy I have decided to selflessly let the idea go by passing
it on to the federal government.

I just want to know what is the most reliable way to get the proposal across to the federal government without any buearocracy.

cc: lalasticlala , Mind44, modath

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Will Finally Have Video Calling For Everyone / ITU Develops New Standards For Laptop Chargers / Apple Could Make Iphones In US In Future: Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.