Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates (1890 Views)

Gamer Electrocuted Playing On His Phone While Charging In Thailand (Graphics) / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by sirusX(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Job Summary
◦The video gamer shall work with us at special fun events on a temporary but regular basis.

Responsibilities
◦Setting up of multiple gaming scenarios in a mobile video game theatre that allows for individual play, couple challenge, multiplayer and interactive match-ups.
◦Creating the immersive mood, tempo and atmosphere associated with the gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’.
◦Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table-top and midway games in general.

Required Personality:
◦Active video game player
◦Passion
◦Playing knowledge of major and minor game titles.
◦Technologically savvy to be able to trouble shoot and resolve TV, games console, set-up games and related gadget issues.
◦Quick learner
◦Some knowledge of basic table top and board games
◦Ability to work with a team and maintain a good relationship
◦Interpersonal skills
◦Patient
◦Able to work with children
◦Ability to teach and coach both children and adults

Education/Experience Requirement
◦Minimum of OND

Advantages:
◦Able to play games on the Play station, Xbox and Wii platforms (consoles).
◦Playing knowledge (not limited to) of the following games: Fifa 15, 16 & 17, Call of Duty, Black Ops 1,2 & 3, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Grand theft Auto V, Madden NFL, Doom, Deus X Mankind, NBA, Fallout, The Last Guardian, Destiny, Assassin’s Creed (all series), WWE 2K, Pro Evolution Soccer, Forza Horizon, Watch Dog, Super Mario (most series), Guitar Hero, PAC-Man, Far Cry, Halo, Grid, Need for Speed etc.
◦Valid driver’s license (not a deal breaker).
◦Ready to work mainly on weekends, holidays and festive days
◦Based on the Mainland: Living in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Maryland, Ketu and environ would be preferred.

Method of Application

Applicants should forward their CV's to: preye@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Deadline: 14 November, 2016

Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by 04kaa: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol see job o , Hamilton Lloyd indeed, no PSVR or VIRTUAL reality experience? would be fun seeing who yall wanna recruit for .
Totally impressive .
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nice job but what's the job remuneration?
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by 3KINGZ18: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
04kaa:
Lol see job o , Hamilton Lloyd indeed, no PSVR or VIRTUAL reality experience? would be fun seeing who yall wanna recruit for .
Totally impressive .
watz wit u and vr

1 Like

Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by cao(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirusX, you should have posted your ad earlier...3 days is rather insufficient.
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by sirusX(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2016
cao:
SirusX, you should have posted your ad earlier...3 days is rather insufficient.

My apologies that you didn't get to see it in time...it's not my add per say. When I saw it online twas really close to the deadline...so I had to post it in the gaming section, not job/vacancies
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by cao(f): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
sirusX:

My apologies that you didn't get to see it in time...it's not my add per say. When I saw it online twas really close to the deadline...so I had to post it in the gaming section, not job/vacancies
Fair enough. Well, I hope someone found it useful...
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by okwabayi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
This looks more like the role of a video game-technician. A video gamer is more of someone who sits around all day playing games. They are mostly lazy and unmotivated in life.
Re: Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates by LucemFerre: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
okwabayi:
This looks more like the role of a video game-technician. A video gamer is more of someone who sits around all day playing games. They are mostly lazy and unmotivated in life.

Says the person who posts on a 2-year-old thread

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 18 V7 Deluxe / To All Nigerian Clash Of Clan Players / 10 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.