Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Ladder Of Success - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ladder Of Success (434 Views)

The 5 Ultimate Laws Of Success / The Art And Attitude Of Success - FREE BOOK / Fear Of Failure, The Greatest Enemy Of Success-ikechi Chimanaya Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ladder Of Success by chasewordz(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2016
It is not easy climbing the ladder of success from a point of not enough to the point of more than enough, it's a new generation world war entirely and your arsenal has to do better than to equip a couple young lads just running across the battle field without a single shot beyond the enemy line. The truth is, nobody wants you to succeed and every step you take to go an inch higher triggers the anger button of the enemy. To be guaranteed taking any step close to qualifying for that victory lap, you have to be prepared for an attacked filled mission, however, your defense equally has to be stronger than the world's best four.

It is not child's play, everyday is a pay day for you or the enemy and to what direction the points are drifted is yours to make. You have to live each day with a John Terry mindset and stick your head in if that's what it takes to save the day. We all have a story to tell, mine always seem to fail the paternity test. You know, i'm pregnant with a lot more than a book can chapter because the sex was good, let's just say life always has its way of catching me pants down and sticking it in me. I wasn't born with a silver spoon but still yet there are people who wouldn't allow me feed with the plastic one. Everyday is a hustle, at least now I understand why I was born with a bent finger, apparently, to survive in the spirit world, you just have to learn to pull the trigger. It's a world where everything is concluded in the spiritual while in your dream and you're left to awake the reality of it.

Read more here: https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/11/the-ladder-of-success.html

Visit my blog for more amazing write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Communications Inauguarated The First Digital Literacy Council / The Sojourner / Instead Used The Remains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.