Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? (710 Views)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready From Your Phone In Nigeria / NIMC: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready From Your Phone / No Policy Violation Yet Adsense Disabled My Payment Received Ads (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? by nigeriagospel(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello nairalanders, first of all I need to thank every member of this great unequal forum who have been churning out useful content that has been of help to thousands of Nigeria.

Problem shared they say is problem half solved, am a blogger and have been finding it difficult to pay for facebook ads for some months now due to various Bank Atm decline.

First I used keystone master card, before someone suggested first bank visa still same problem and have tried Uba too before still no positive outcome.

Please experience webmasters and bloggers in the house which Bank atm do you use for facebook ads payment? Would appreciate if this can be pushed to front page as many nairalanders are facing same challenge. Long live nairaland.

Seun, lalastica front page abeg lol .
Re: Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? by Zdoh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Visit Gtbank and get your card, working P
Re: Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? by kvngDavid(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
GTB card is not working anymore use pioneer card
Re: Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? by CSNg: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haven't you heard that the new CBN policy on forex has affected the use of Debit and Credit Cards issued by Nigerian Banks to pay for international transactions? Thanks to the government of CHANGE led by Buhari and his inept finance minister.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell A Promising Tech Blog At The Cheapest Price / What Is The Difference Between Vps Hosting, Cloud Hosting And Dedicated Server / Blogger:how Has Inbuilt Adblocker Mobile Browser Affected Your Revenue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.