Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Break Failed. I Need Advise If The Car Can Still Be Fix Up - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Break Failed. I Need Advise If The Car Can Still Be Fix Up (618 Views)

Please Where And Which Car Can I Get For 200k / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Used Honda Accord 2011 Model Available For Sale ( Front Bumper To Be Fix ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Failed. I Need Advise If The Car Can Still Be Fix Up by RASH1212(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
PLEASE KINDLY SHARE YOUR Thoughts with me on this.
Cant afford to buy another car presently...Because its obvious that Recession............. ti take over.
your advice is seriously needed.
Matured minded only.

1 Share

Re: Break Failed. I Need Advise If The Car Can Still Be Fix Up by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
It can still be fix but u will need to buy a new bonnet and possibly front fenders. If the chassis is damage that too can be fixed but the car won't drive the same as it did. May God provide you with better car sooner than you expect.
Re: Break Failed. I Need Advise If The Car Can Still Be Fix Up by RASH1212(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chassis still very okay
Re: Break Failed. I Need Advise If The Car Can Still Be Fix Up by RASH1212(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Finally & finally the car is back and fresh.
The baby that got burnt some months ago RECEIVED appropriate surgery
Thanks to God almighty it was a car accident and not a wasted life

All Cars can be repair
But life cant be repair
Grateful and Thankful.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Auto Mechanic @ Your Door Step / Clean 7 Months Used Sienna Firstbody Good Engine And Gear / call mr donald now for the best newzealand stone coated roofing sheeet from doch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.