Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM (1131 Views)

Error 170 In Mmm... / 29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by baridamhoney(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is Keystone bank worker participating in MMM. Thereafter they will say some people should not be involved in It. Am sure these people are just against the success story of some nigerians

1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by jopretty(f): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
I'm sure this bank's manager is a shareholder in MMM cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by andersonbaba(f): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
I think they should first close down the banks and arrest their staffs for aiding and abetting before threatening the participants. I can't express how joyful this programme has changed my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by AGUBANZE(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just negodu.

The day this Pomzy scheme will crash what is he going to tell people that he directed to the get rich quick scheme
Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by baridamhoney(f): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
jopretty:
I'm sure this bank's manager is a shareholder in MMM cheesy
As in eeeh...look at how MMM money has protruded his belly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by baridamhoney(f): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Just negodu.

The day this Pomzy scheme will crash what is he going to tell people that he directed to the get rich quick scheme

One thing I have realised about Nigerians is that we are too quick to find fault in any good thing. As if we have created something better undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by andersonbaba(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
I just wish my friend that is marrying tomorrow can inscribe MMM on his wedding cake. this guy has made it and still making it in MMM

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by baridamhoney(f): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
andersonbaba:
I just wish my friend that is marrying tomorrow can inscribe MMM on his wedding cake. this guy has made it and still making it in MMM

He should better do. So that we can put doubters in shame grin grin grin
Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by jopretty(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hahahhahaha...
baridamhoney:

As in eeeh...look at how MMM money has protruded his belly.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by JBUZZ: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
andersonbaba:
I think they should first close down the banks and arrest their staffs for aiding and abetting before threatening the participants. I can't express how joyful this programme has changed my life.
Arrest them for what? MMM is not a bank, it's just a forum where you give help to someone and someone else give u help.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by baridamhoney(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
jopretty:
Hahahhahaha...

Abi nw. The facts they speak for itself
Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by andersonbaba(f): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
JBUZZ:

Arrest them for what? MMM is not a bank, it's just a forum where you give help to someone and someone else give u help.

sir. if you read between the lines, you will know that am sarcastically insulting the National assembly and it's agents

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by JBUZZ: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
andersonbaba:

sir. if you read between the lines, you will know that am sarcastically insulting the National assembly and it's agents
I got ur point!
Re: A Nigeria Bank Sighted Involved In MMM by littlewonders: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Mmm is accepted by banks as a group, politicians, companies and so lots more.

The 30% Mmm gives out is the 30% banks use to pay salaries, maintain equipments, buy new vehicles, travel for their personal enrichment. And organizes party for themselves.

Now Mmm says, I don't pay staff, I don't rent nor buy buildings, I don't buy cars, no seminars or equipment maintenance.

I give out that which I was suppose to use for all these to you, to help your create financial independence with the growing recession.

I'm sure a layman can now understand how they were able to get the 30%.

Banks can never add for you even if you leave your money for over a year, that's why buying shares is as useless as buying a litre of petrol for a journey of 50miles.

MMM and MMM UNITED are best investment for the time being.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Full Option For N4.5M / This May Probably Be The Next Olamide / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional September 16, 2017 - Stand Up And Be Counted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.