Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! (444 Views)

Crazy Business Marketing Strategies That Gave +2500% Increase In Sales In 4 Mont / Get Your Business Marketing Tools, Software, Wordpress Theme, Plugins, Ebooks / Business, Marketing And Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! by Sunnylink(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please! I have products to sell across Nigeria via the internet. my customers want to recieve my products before they pay. How can I send the products to them before they pay and still be able to recieve my money back? and through which channel can this be possible?
Re: Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! by Sunnylink(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why are every one coming and passing without giving out a single idea or advice? Blessed is the man who will give me idea, cos the ideas u are looking for, some one will give to you.
Re: Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! by BrownyM: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Use a courier service around you example Tranex or Dhl. They will deliver ur good and the customer pays to them while picking up the good then they send the money to you
Re: Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! by Sunnylink(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
BrownyM:
Use a courier service around you example Tranex or Dhl. They will deliver ur good and the customer pays to them while picking up the good then they send the money to you
Thank you very much.
Re: Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Use a pay-on-delivery system.

You can assign trusted partners across the nation to receive the products from courier and confirm payment before handing it to the customer.
Re: Business & Marketing Expert Your Advice Needed Here, Please! by Sunnylink(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=mordtonia post=50957564]Use a pay-on-delivery system.

You can assign trusted partners across the nation to receive the products from courier and confirm payment before handing it to the customer.

I like ur idea thanks!

(1) (Reply)

MATHEMATICS OF LIFE - Many Will Fail These / Pls Am In Need Of 40k Loan Asap / In Need Of Ebooks? Get Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.