Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland (8565 Views)

Physical Fitness Activities On The Street Of Lagos; How Safe? / Tips To Improve Your Physical Fitness / Blackstone Labs APEX MALE Testosterone Supplement For Athletes, Bodybuilders Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
This thread is aimed at reaching out to people who are into or interested in bodybuilding /physical fitness

Bodybuilding is the use of progressive resistance exercise to control and develop one's musculature.

An individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder .

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2575824359]wikipedia[/url]

Bodybuilding makes not only a fit body, but also fit mind, this great physical activity is about health.

Physical fitness is a general state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities.

Physical fitness is generally achieved through proper nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise, and sufficient rest.

Fitness is the state of being fit

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_fitness?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5190480252]wikipedia[/url]

Body building Improve Bodily Health:
Bodybuilding decreases risk of developing coronary heart disease. By engaging in physical activities such as weight training and aerobic exercise you have more chance to reduce and control high blood pressure, obesity and high cholesterol.

Bodybuilding has such great and healthy impact on muscle, bones and joints.

Bodybuilding keeps your body and muscle strongand flexible.

Bodybuilding and weight training can definitely help you with osteoporosis and arthritis.

culled from Bodybuilding.com

here, we all can share Ideas, routines, Diet plans and general advice.

Experts in the house can help answer questions of those interested...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cc: enshi alexander001 badgers14 ayaside defashan fyneboi79 mecussey millex
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Krazykoons Obas101 you can get help here

Merahki you are needed here
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
It shall be well with the four runners and pioneers of this thread...

Cleanliness aint no longer next to Godliness..... Fitness is

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:
It shall be well with the fore runners and pioneers of this thread...

thanks bruh!... I Hope the others come in too...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi , for how long have you been gyming?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Millex(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Books space, hits the shoulder press
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Millex(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Not seeing changes? Read this

Are you training really hard every week? I'm sure you are, but is it getting you the results you really want or not? Maybe you don't actually know, which is where most people actually are... Seems kind of crazy huh, going to the gym 4-6 times a week, eating healthy and spending money on supplements without knowing if its working or not. Here are 3 things you need to check on to see if you're training is working!

Take Measurements

How big are your muscles compared to 12 months ago? If they are the same size then something isn't quite working for you. If your weight is the same at the same condition, again it isn't working for you. Get these stats and see if anything is changing.

Take Photos

Are you changing or not? Photos will never lie to you, so keep a diary of photos every 3 months and see for yourself what is really happening. You're not looking for huge changes always, just things which show you're headed in the right direction.

Take Notes

Are you lifting more weight this year compared to last year? If you're not then you can bet that your training isn't going to plan quite as well as maybe you thought. You need to get your weights going up to see progress, no question.
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:
enshi , for how long have you been gyming?

Officially.. 14th february 2015...

It happened that on that day as usual i had no gf and i was left with no other option than to love my self i thought of the Best possible way to do so, and i concluded that i can love my self Best in taking care of my body and size... So i celebrated the val with my sweeting self in one Local gym...

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
millex , thanks for those 3 tips up there ^^^

they are going to be really helpful in the journey to body building
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
biafrabushboy BeeBeeOoh you are both needed here
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

Officially.. 14th february 2015...

It happened that on that day as usual i had no gf and i was left with no other option than to love my self i thought of the Best possible way to do so, and i concluded that i can love my self Best in taking care of my body and size... So i celebrated the val with my sweeting self in one Local gym...

see where self-love lead you to, that's to show that it helped in making you dedicated and disciplined.

What about your friend? Started when?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

see where self-love lead you to, that's to show that it helped in making you dedicated and disciplined.

What about your friend? Started when?

Lols.... If i tell you our stroy eeh

That dude used to be the attendant at the Local gym i started up with... Hê worked as an instructor there atleast he had worked there say a year Before my arrival
Desember last year a customer who is based in dubai helped him secure a bouncer job oversea...
Hê just returned for leave some weeks ago so he called me and we decided to align for old times... Then the bragging on whose body built is better ensued...
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

Lols.... If i tell you our stroy eeh

That dude used to be the attendant at the Local gym i started up with... Hê worked as an instructor there atleast he had worked there say a year Before my arrival
December last year a customer who is based in dubai helped him secure a bouncer job oversea...
Hê just returned for leave some weeks ago so he called me and we decided to align for old times... Then the bragging on whose body built is better ensued...

wow! Impressive.
I would be asking more questions as we progress
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
BeebeeOôh will be back in a jiffy
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
BeebeeOôh will be back in a jiffy

till then
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

wow! Impressive.
I would be asking more questions as we progress

Would be my pleasure to oblige with answers
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Alexander001(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
I started a two months ago buh exam has eaten a month of that two months, will start fully next week.
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Alexander001(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
I just want to be fit not look like a fvucking bouncer.
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Alexander001:
I started a two months ago buh exam has eaten a month of that two months, will start fully next week.

congrats

hope there has been visible change(s)?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by Millex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Started in 2014, but was never consistent....
Just got back on the horse after two years mans all fat nd all
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Millex:
Started in 2014, but was never consistent....
Just got back on the horse after two years mans all fat nd all

that's nice...

Hope you would now be consistent?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Alexander001:
I just want to be fit not look like a fvucking bouncer.

we've got that in common. .. cool
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by mekzyjoe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
We right here

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
BlueScholar and Biafranbushboy . You're invited.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Let me drop this here,
enshi:

Instead of eba take flakes
Instead of mineral take friuts
Instead of fries take busicuits
Instead of more wines take water
Instead of sex take romance
Instead of swiming do joggings
Instead of cigarette take vitamine C
Instead of ignoring just try

These are the recipe

I gym atleast once a week sundays mostly.
I made sure my gym is far from my place so i jog to the place in the mornings say by 5Am. It takes Me an hour of contineous jogging to get to the gym.

I started on locally constructed irons (the dum Bell) Before i grew fitter for the gym..

Did i mention i do press ups about 200 each Day... 100 in the morning 50:50 and a repeat in the eve

my bro is about to get the dum bells, i do push ups, sit-ups,

but why no sex?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
mekzyjoe:
We right here

cool, you've been gyming since when?
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:
Blue.Scholar and Biafranbu.shboy . You're invited.

Present Sir...

How you know say I dey build??
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:
It shall be well with the four runners and pioneers of this thread...

Hahahahaha....

On point...
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by teejaypee: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Present Sir...

How you know say I dey build??

hahaha!

I'm the three-eyed raven! cool
Re: A Thread For Physical Fitness and BodyBuilders On Nairaland by enshi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:
Let me drop this here,

my bro is about to get the dum bells, i do push ups, sit-ups,

but why no sex?

THE slugan that connects gym and sex goes thus

"chop iron get body fuk woman loose weight "

Gyming just like other sports is a serious business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Remove Your Teeth / Need A Study Partner/group For Medical Primaries / This Is How Rwanda Is Fighting Corona Virus - Check Pictures , Compare Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.