Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) (71622 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hahahaha! I go like my own 4 my lap.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by son4century(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
our naija doctors are busy protesting against anti-MMM...... Lol

we just have a long way to go
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by youngcizzy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
soon dem go dey grow dick for man hand imagine this chinkwa men too intelligent its fascinting ;Dsoon dem go dey grow dick for man hand imagine this chinkwa men too intelligent its fascinting
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Luckymay(f): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please Dr, you need to build one for our president cos obviously the one he has on his head isn't working.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Xtopher123(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
okusebi:
get a closer look, there is no hollow labyrinth, so how does the sound gets transmitted to the tympanic membrane ? also the external ear only has a small role to play in conducting sound, someone can even live without the external ear, although with much hearing loss and lastly, hearing is as a result of conversion of sound waves into electrical impulses by the cochlea to the brain, how does this happen with the ear in the arm, or is this the latest fashion?

Didn't you read the part they said it'll be transplanted?

Maybe you didn't.. Read again

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by anyicash(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chinese Ear.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
spartacus11:
since we get independence he get anything when Nigeria done produce? make we start from somewhere, pikin when dey new born nor just dey start to waka or run na small small
as we don think say our mumu don do, make we start with d pencil first,

if u nor support or encourage who wan make pencil today, and give the individual or organization every support or encouragement dey need, how u think say others go even dey encourage to aim higher

this na d problem of nigerians, castigating stop am its bad.

Be sincere to yourself and God,when was the last time you saw pencil?
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by oladipo322(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Know be small thing oooo ..... This no ear for hand
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by royallord1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimfairboy:
grin grin grin grin
i tire for the guy...
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
damton:
My neighbour came back drunk from work. He has been knocking at his door for over 2 hours now and he stays alone.

Should I go and tell him that he is not around?
Clown grin grin cheesy
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by holysaint1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
lifezone247:
No be chinko? Small time the guy no go hear again. grin

Lmao grin grin
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
damton:
My neighbour came back drunk from work. He has been knocking at his door for over 2 hours now and he stays alone.

Should I go and tell him that he is not around?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
gurunlocker:
we will start creating pencil in Nigeria by 2018 when others are doing this
and for 6yrs ineffectual buffoon were importing toothpick

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by otemanuduno: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
apcmustwin:
Meanwhile jigawa state is planning to build hundred mosques when they have just four govt hospitals. Deeper life Church just built their new auditorium worth millions of dollars yet her members die of curable diseases as a result of poor medical care.
Why are you incurring the wrath of dog? Why are you speaking against the anointed church of dog. Why are you blaspheming against the Holy ghost? The third person in doghead?
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by otemanuduno: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
apcmustwin:
Meanwhile jigawa state is planning to build hundred mosques when they have just four govt hospitals. Deeper life Church just built their new auditorium worth millions of dollars yet her members die of curable diseases as a result of poor medical care.
Why are you incurring the wrath of dog? Why are you speaking against the anointed church of dog. Why are you blaspheming against the Holy ghost? The third person in doghead? angry
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by lekankolade(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
gurunlocker:
The change can begin with u...just think of ur age and compare it with these people and their inventions ( age bracket with u)then u will agree with me that nothing is stopping u from making a difference..... If all of us keep complaining and dreaming of that time Nigeria will match up with the outside world , how are we going to get there ?.... U can be that great scientists u read about, if u wish to and take a bold step
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
lastbaff:
From the comments, someone was trying to explain that it's just an external ear to gather sound waves.

So I think the waves will be transmitted to the original internal organs of hearing already in the body for conversion and other processes.

See my signature

It's essentially a cosmetic surgery, jst 2 replace d missing outter ear.
If d damage involved d middle (+/- d inner ear, then it's completely useless functionally.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by chiefojiji(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
please sir can u help me with external heart that can use usb?
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
WenysAD:
Holy Christ!!
For real? So if person hold im hand now, e mean sey he no go hear well be dat.

Kudos to u Doc......Naija which way?

Wetin dis one dey talk na? Make i explain to you: E mean say if you want slap the man wellwel, just land am the dirty slap for the hand-ear. U understand now?
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
i reserve the comment for d guy after me
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by CaraJewel(f): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
gurunlocker:
handfan infact..akupe
short blue type
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
this chinko people one day dem go clone Buhari use amm scam us... TUFIAKWA
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by CaraJewel(f): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
lastbaff:
From the comments, someone was trying to explain that it's just an external ear to gather sound waves.

So I think the waves will be transmitted to the original internal organs of hearing already in the body for conversion and other processes.

See my signature
That mi tribe aint bad..na stil money kill am
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Sayelabola(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2016
gurunlocker:

Guy, look well. We have Innoson motors and co.

Haba!
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Teeminjin(f): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Nigerians would always carry their illiteracy everywhere. See that one talking about End time. Tsheeeeew Ewu

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by rottenPussy: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2016
awelekiti:
Didn't you hear about a Nigerian doctor in the USA who operated on a foetus? He operated on a pregnant woman, brought out the foetus from the mother's womb and removed the tumour from the baby,returned it to the mother's womb after the operation. The woman put to bed safely at the due date and the baby and mother were in good health. Nobody had ever achieved that before, globally. If you're in doubt, Google it. It's a recent event. We should learn how to appreciate our own
How does this relate to my post?

I'm referring to those dumb heads here, who are not exposed an can only treat malaria, tell you to do irrelevant test for a simple blade cut just so they can fetch money for them to share..
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by austinbrown: 1:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Somebody will come now and tell me that it's the same God that created us, see what our fellow human beings are doing we are still struggling to eat 2 times a day because of bad government
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by femicyrus(m): 1:48am On Nov 12, 2016
there is now hope for Mike Tyson's victim of ear bite
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Igboid: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2016
rottenPussy:
How does this relate to my post?

I'm referring to those dumb heads here, who are not exposed an can only treat malaria, tell you to do irrelevant test for a simple blade cut just so they can fetch money for them to share..

The same "dumb" Nigerian doctors here, do marvellously well abroad. Do you know why? It's the environment. The conducive environment out there, makes it easier for doctors there. Even the Nigerian doctor that assisted in the foetal surgery was trained in a Nigerian medical school. If he stayed back in Nigeria, his potentials would have not blossomed because of lack of conducive environment( materials, man power, equipment, machines) here.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:53am On Nov 12, 2016
with time our (NIGERIA) egg will walk. #Amadebe
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by DjSwaga(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2016
A very neat surgery. But people shd be aware that it's nt like d guy will hear tru dt thing on his hand. Dts jst d external ear, whc only gathers sound wave, the real organ of hearing lies withing the head, organ of Corti and co. That's jst a pinna
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Spidermon: 4:40am On Nov 12, 2016
It is going to be grafted onto his head. The external ear on his hand is simply receiving nourishment there pending the surgery.

Y'all can see the line leading blood into the subcutis. Make una dey use una sense NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.