Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? (743 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Amazing Font / 2 Wks Old Tripple Camera Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) for sale @ 54k / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? by donhils: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
Many times I've come across this Tripple surf offer from Airtel but we all know, with Airtel it's always the more you look the less you see. Who's actually using this plan and how is the data consumption rate both on the main and bonus data? Any foul play?

Re: Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? by Teedawg: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
data bonus u can't use it's whack sham rather
Re: Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? by Clarinett(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's normal billing. That's what I'm using now.
Re: Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? by Kingsasian(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
I subscribed to it three days ago. I regret doing that. Very slow compared to the usual 750mb
Re: Airtel Tripple Surf: Who Knows The Real Story Behind It? by donhils: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Kingsasian:
I subscribed to it three days ago. I regret doing that. Very slow compared to the usual 750mb
I feared that might happen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack Someone Whatapp Account With Your Own Android Phone / Samsung Galaxy S4 Panel / App Couldn't Be Installed Error Despite Enough Space On My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.