Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Stop Searching!!! The Answer Is Right Here. [series I] By: Tejumade - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stop Searching!!! The Answer Is Right Here. [series I] By: Tejumade (428 Views)

Generational Influencers League (GIL) Episode 001 Is Right Here! / What Are The Best Series I Can Read Now In Epub Format? / Illusions I By Ilawless3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Searching!!! The Answer Is Right Here. [series I] By: Tejumade by Adebanjids1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
It isn't surprising that a lot of questioning is springing up at this time. Questions about humanity, religion, science, as well as challenges we go through in life and lots more. You know, it has always been the trend. Even those before us did the same thing.

The question now is, did they ever get the right answers and is this present generation ever going to get any?
Often times, when i'm asked some of these questions, I go mute, but right now i've got just the perfect answer our generation seeks for.

Keep on reading as we find out together!!!

I have come to understand that, this world and everything in it is a pre-destined destiny. In other words, it's an already written script and we get to play out our roles, you could as well see it as a War front and we have been chosen to be an army. How and why? I do not know, but since I'm here and I have been chosen I intend to partake and win.

Now, our worries, challenges and troubles in life are bullets shot by the enemy and he's really ready to see us lose. I do not know about you, but as for me I'm not sure I'm ready to give in cause now I know all i'm going through in life is a war.

In closing of this first part on the answers to the questions life pose, I'd like to tell you that this War is in two parts;someone already won the first part and the second part is left to us, it's a 2 in 1 victory package.

http://adebanjids..com/2016/11/stop-searching-answer-is-right-here.html

(1) (Reply)

The Vow Chapter 1 Episode 3 (the True Events That Inspired The Movie) / A Brief Write-Up on cystic Fibrosis / Writing About Nigerian Pidgin English In English Language And Literature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.