Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

3 Simple Steps To Reduce Oily Skin/face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3 Simple Steps To Reduce Oily Skin/face (1131 Views)

Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin / Face Packs To Get Rid Of Oily Skin / How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Simple Steps To Reduce Oily Skin/face by kelvin012: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Are you an oily skined Person?
Do you have oily face?
Have you thought of how to stop it?

You are lucky to find this article if you have this problem.

I am a victim of this circumstance, I had this problem for a long time, I went into the internet to look for solutions but I kept seeing solutions related to diet, which was not what i was looking for.

I was looking for a solution of;
What to do
What kind of soap to use
What to rub in my face
And so on...

Which I never found online. Until I thought of it deeply and discovered a way to reduce this oily face of a thing. So I decided to share to others.

Please, share to others too to solve their own problems too.
But first lets know what oily face is.

What is oily face?

Oily face is one very anoing thing that happens to people, that makes your face oily and looking tattered. It is caused by lots of oil in the body, though it doesn't happen to everyone. It mostly comes when your face is dry.

You might wonder why I used the word 'anoing', I used it because this problem is one thing that annoys me alot atimes, especially when on an occasion and your looking like a mascurade.

How to reduce oily face
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Reduce Oily Skin/face by kelvin012: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
This guide will help you manage oily face until excess oil has been reduced from your body.
First of all, I recumend you reduce the intake of oily foods you consume. Though it might not be easy to reduce your intake of oil because most food we eat  are cooked  with oil or has oil in it one way or the other, especially foods like;
Rice and stew
Soup
Portage beans
And so on...
As a matter of fact some of us Nigerians cannot do without this foods, but instead of abstaining from this foods, see a list of foods you can abstain from;
*doughnuts  (fried)
*puf puf
*grand nut (fried)
Just abstain from all those fried snacks and side foods like 'suya', 'sandin' and 'akara'. That is just the first thing you should consider.
IMPORTANT: Click Here
Secondly, if you are a victim of the circumstances, you would agree with me that this oily face comes in the morning  hours just after you have woken up  from sleep .
This happens because you have slept for hours, so your face is automatically dry, which gives the oil opportunity to show up.
This is what makes the popular saying that "if you want to see the true beauty of a woman , check her when she is just waking up from sleep"
So for a start, to prevent this from happening, every morning  when you wake up  from sleep, you go straight to your bathroom , wash your face with a worm water and soap, then dry with a clean,dry towel.
After you have done this, you can go to do other things, until your ready to take your proper mourning bath.
IMPORTANT: Davido tells us how much he earned in a week
Thirdly, after taking your morning  bath  and drying yourself, apply your normal cream, on your face and wait for about 3 minutes for it to dry, you can apply the cream on other parts of your body while waiting.

After the 3 minutes elapses, apply a white powder on your face (lightly).

You can repeat this process in the evening, and that's all you need to reduce excess oil from your face. JUST REPEAT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND THAT IS ALL.
Please comment if you have problem in any of these procedures. Like and share to others please.
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Reduce Oily Skin/face by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
did you tried it?
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Reduce Oily Skin/face by kelvin012: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
did you tried it?
yes i did

(1) (Reply)

Trending Customized Wears,... In 3D Prints, The Future Of Customizing And Brandi / My First High Heels Experience / Ymx Darby Collection Is A Brand For Ready Made Ankara Wears For Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.