Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing (1312 Views)

Unending Cattarh / 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out / No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by heryeendey(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
TO the Doctors and other medical practitioners in the house...with a heart full of pain, I write to getting suggestions for cure from you guys.
So sad, that for years I've been battling with cold, cattarh and chronic sneezing. .tiringly, I've been unable to detect the actual causes. after series of tests and examination, stil negative results
I don't know if there is someone somewhere going through this predicament or probably had experienced this embarrassing defect.however, I solicit your opinion , prognostication and solutions
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by whys: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Has your voice changed permanently to the catarrh voice, if no you need medications only from time to time.if yes you may need surgery too. Go to a government hospital. sounds like allergic rhinitis
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by heryeendey(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
whys:
Has your voice changed permanently to the catarrh voice, if no you need medications only from time to time.if yes you may need surgery too. Go to a government hospital. sounds like allergic rhinitis
thanx bro.....I've bin to hospitals several times just that they couldn't proffer any solution. their prognostication were awful.
my voice hasn't change sha, it's still the same
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by whys: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
What kind of prognosis. If its allergy some medications will reduce it. If you can identify the allergen try to avoid it. Allergies are rarely ' cured ' .
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by babyt66: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2016
heryeendey:
TO the Doctors and other medical practitioners in the house...with a heart full of pain, I write to getting suggestions for cure from you guys.
So sad, that for years I've been battling with cold, cattarh and chronic sneezing. .tiringly, I've been unable to detect the actual causes. after series of tests and examination, stil negative results
I don't know if there is someone somewhere going through this predicament or probably had experienced this embarrassing defect.however, I solicit your opinion , prognostication and solutions
Solution. Get Ginger,turmeric and lime.
Blend ginger and turmeric together.
Boil very warm water and pure Into the mixture.
Put little lime on it to taste.
Drink morning and evening. This should take care of your cold almost immediately.
Solution 2
Put a very hot water in a bowl. Steam your head with the steam by covering your head with towel while doing this. If it help congrats, if not let me know via this medium.
Relax and smile.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by heryeendey(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
whys:
What kind of prognosis. If its allergy some medications will reduce it. If you can identify the allergen try to avoid it. Allergies are rarely ' cured ' .
tanx so much bro.....it's allergy, just that, those allergies are much; perfume, anything peppering, much air...innumerable
wah bout d drugs to get off it
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by heryeendey(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
nature2abdul:

Solution. Get Ginger,turmeric and lime.
Blend ginger and turmeric together.
Boil very warm water and pure Into the mixture.
Put little lime on it to taste.
Drink morning and evening. This should take care of your cold almost immediately.
Solution 2
Put a very hot water in a bowl. Steam your head with the steam by covering your head with towel while doing this. If it help congrats, if not let me know via this medium.
Relax and smile.
tanx also. .once tried solution 2 , it only exacerbate the whole issue ni...d sneezing became uncontrollable.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
heryeendey:

tanx also. .once tried solution 2 , it only exacerbate the whole issue ni...d sneezing became uncontrollable.
Try the first one then. I hope it helps.
Relax and Smile.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by whys: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Go to a hospital and receive antihistamines, and maybe steroid. Stop being difficult. let this thing not graduate to sinusitis or asthma. They will reduce the symptoms.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by heryeendey(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
whys:
Go to a hospital and receive antihistamines, and maybe steroid. Stop being difficult. let this thing not graduate to sinusitis or asthma. They will reduce the symptoms.
tanx bro..i'll look to it
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by kokomilala(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Your immune system is sadly very week.I'm sure you're having other ailments.Contact me and I'll help you build up your immune system naturally. 07088517382.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by heryeendey(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2016
kokomilala:
Your immune system is sadly very week.I'm sure you're having other ailments.Contact me and I'll help you build up your immune system naturally. 07088517382.
tanx
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by kokomilala(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2016
You're welcome! Still contact me.You see, an impenetrable immune system holds the key to a body that can't be attacked by diseases.You won't understand until you go a lifetime without going to the hospital like me.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by shile4joy: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
heryeendey:

For anyone who may still be suffering from this ailment, kindly contact me for an immediate and permanent solution.

Kindly call or whatsapp me +2348025298026

I can even give you a sample for free.
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by shile4joy: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
heryeendey:

For anyone who may still be suffering from this ailment, kindly contact me for an immediate and permanent solution.

Kindly call or whatsapp me +2348025298026

I can even give you a sample for free.
whys:
Re: Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing by fmranky: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
well my brother or sister what you need to put an end to all these is a pack of Crystal cell and chlorophyl forte which will help increase the good bacteria and kill the bad one (bifidus and laclaylis) and also raise your immune system to help you stay healthy. call Dr.Ranky on +2348121164767 for more info on any incurable diseases

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Questions To Ask When Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer / Man Mysteriously Died On Top Of Palm Tree / Monkey Cola | Cola Lepidota K. Schum | Facts About Monkey Kola | Nutritional Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.