Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Am Officially A Graduate Today... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Officially A Graduate Today... (2205 Views)

(wow)am Officially Off The Market _ Regina Daniel / I Am Officially +1 Today .please Wish Me Well / Regina Askia Is Officially A U.S Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by angelamina(f): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2016
it wasn't an easy task at all, but God saw me through and I have so many people to thank, for making this possible, my parents, friends and well wishers and also all nairalanders because you all contributed in one way or the other towards my been here today, my special thanks goes to truckpusher, eluala, scantee an every one on this forum, am so very greatfull my God will bless you all Amen..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by dingbang(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Whch school is this
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by okpasreality(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2016
all the best ride on

1 Like

Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by dangotesmummy: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2016
You're now a graduate yet YOU cannot spell "official " properly.

What have you been learning in school for the past 4 years?

Get over the euphoria and work on your spellings.being out of the university doesn't mean you shouldn't work on yourself

Anyway congratulations
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by tompat86(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Get over the euphoria and work on your spellings.being out of the university doesn't mean you shouldn't work on yourself

Anyway congratulations
I guess she meant "officially"
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by MackBrooklyn: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2016
"Officiall??" cheesy grin
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by angelamina(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Anyway congratulations
thanks for the correction ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by scantee(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
angelamina:
it wasn't an easy task at all, but God saw me through and I have so many people to thank, for making this possible, my parents, friends and well wishers and also all nairalanders because you all contributed in one way or the other towards my been here today, my special thanks goes to truckpusher, eluala, ishilove, scantee an every one on this forum, am so very greatfull my God will bless you all Amen..

Wahooo Conglatulations Angelmina!, i celebrate with you, may God see you through in your future endeavours. Hurray!!!
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by scantee(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Anyway congratulations

Madam that wasn't necessary na haba, are you correcting her or bashing? please next time tone down your voice when given a correction it will make more sense. Have a wonderful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by NnamdiN: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
tompat86:

I guess she meant "officially"
some people just don't know when to ignore. See the harsh correction sef and you'd wonder if they had unsettled beef.

Congratulations to you angelamina. Bsc no epp anybody o, focus on the hustle now grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by nuelzy: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
nw u will begin ur life journey officially...congrats for the wasted years...
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by Afrok(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
In Lai Mohammed's voice: Technically u are a graduate, officially u are not yet a graduate...
When Your school's Senate Approve your result, then i think the word officially will be appropriate...

Congratulations Op....

1 Like

Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by toluine56(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
angelamina:
it wasn't an easy task at all, but God saw me through and I have so many people to thank, for making this possible, my parents, friends and well wishers and also all nairalanders because you all contributed in one way or the other towards my been here today, my special thanks goes to truckpusher, eluala, ishilove, scantee an every one on this forum, am so very greatfull my God will bless you all Amen..
Congrats.
I tap into ur testimony.
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by onyekachee(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
I remember when I graduated initially I had the feeling of being on top of the world,now I am seriously searching for a job my dear the race is not for the swift just put God in everything you do,it is well...
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by chris2face(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by dangotesmummy: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
scantee:

Madam that wasn't necessary na haba, are you correcting her or bashing? please next time tone down your voice when given a correction it will make more sense. Have a wonderful weekend.
I'm doing both
And it's necessary. Have a nice weekend too
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by Eluala(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Whao! Congratulations! It is gratifying to know that the little contribution and support you got enabled you to at least complete your studies and get your life back on track without being subjected to sub human treatment from a tyrant.

Self improvement is a continuing exercise. Do not stop learning, despite the fact you are out of the classroom. Learning continues on the streets. Perhaps for you the best thing to learn is to know that a little helping hand can also help another person to survive. Good luck as you move to the next pedestal.
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by stanway(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
welcum.to the labour market...na now your life dey start
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by Usernamesucks: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Naturally ahead grin
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by LoveJesus87(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
angelamina:
Congrats dearie smiley
Re: I Am Officially A Graduate Today... by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
So?
Are you the first graduate?
Will you be the last ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Girls Are Sexually Exploit Through Fame / Cute Pic Of Barcelona's Trinity- Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi & Neymar / Must View!!! Rihanna Rocks The Salt Bae Outfit ...LMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.