Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Skin Reactions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Reactions (540 Views)

What's The Right Medication For This Skin Reactions Or Infections / Different Reactions And Behaviors Of People When They Are Sick - Meme Collection / How To Handle Skin Reactions Caused By Creams and Soaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Reactions by Kaytrick(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2016
I'd like the experts here to help me. I'm having this skin reaction or irritation on my body,I initially thought it was measles so I got drugs for measles but weeks after I still have the same reaction. It gives me some kind of rashes on my neck,back and thigh and it's itching too (only in the night but its not heat rashes). What drugs and cream do I use?
Re: Skin Reactions by AGUBANZE(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Check if the cream you have been using weather you made mistake and purchased a sub-standard one or the soap maybe fake too. I would have loved if i see the pics of the affected area but look for DEMOVATE tube cream. Its around 950 or 1k but it will clear it. Make sure is the original and dnt hesitate to text the drugs code to Nafdac. Its in tube form,white in colour tainted with green and its glaxosmithklin england.
Re: Skin Reactions by tuniboss: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Aloe Propolis Cream . Apply daily on affected areas. Anti-inflammatory and cell regenerator and prevents any infection (natural anti-biotic).08131195769... 5,100..
Re: Skin Reactions by babyt66: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Has Cancel Last Saturday Of The Month Environmental Sanitation / Buy Digital Bathroom Scale From Micostarmall / 10 Health Benefits Of Walnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.