Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Free Cloud Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Cloud Hosting (379 Views)

Who Has Ever Used Both The Comodo SSL And Free Cloud Flare SSL? / Free Cloud Mining Of 10GH/s Limited. / Learn: Free Cloud Web Hosting Site With Free SSL, Unlimited Hosting, Cpanel, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Cloud Hosting by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Dear Webmasters,

Just as some of you sought reliable services in the web hosting industry, so did I. And fortunately for me I got a great deal with LiquidNet.
Its was a custom-built cloud hosting package with unlimited resources; diskspace, bandwidth, webmails, subdomains...you know what I mean.
Here is the but...I got the package for a project which is now on hold for some reasons.
So I decided to share the resources with my fellow Nigerians since I won't be getting a refund from LiquidNet.

I'll be giving the resources free for the first month only, so you can try it for yourself and not just take my words for it.
I'm giving this resource at the rate of #1000/Month after the trial month - a deal you wouldn't get from any Nigerian Host.
Besides, the fees is to renew the package when due.

Any Interest? WhatsApp me: 08157770776
Re: Free Cloud Hosting by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Approved Naija Adsense For Sale / Propert/real Estate Domain For Sale ...www.bespokerealty.ng / Webmaster Tools For Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.