Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Actress Lilian Afegbai Marks Her Birthday With New Lovely & Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Afegbai Marks Her Birthday With New Lovely & Sexy Photos (873 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Marks Her Birthday With New Lovely & Sexy Photos by exlinkleads(f): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Former Big Brother Africa housemate and Actress Lilian Afegbai marked her birthday with lovely and sexy new photos. She shared these photos on her social media and handle and she isn't feeling that age i must tell you.

She really look flawless in red. - Happy Birthday girl

More pics below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/actress-lilian-afegbai-marks-her.html

mynd44

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Marks Her Birthday With New Lovely & Sexy Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2016
The Second Pic reminds me of CHIDINMA's face during the Cucumber Saga cry embarassed

I just hope she's not with .................... there cry

*RunsOuttaHere*
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Marks Her Birthday With New Lovely & Sexy Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
she's beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Did Cassie Get New B** Bs ? ( Photos ) / See How Burna Boy Shutdown Enugu For Phynofest--(pics,video) / Mariah Carey Is Getting Called Out For Her Epic Instagram Photoshop Fail (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.