Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Which Is The Fastest Browser? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is The Fastest Browser? (6758 Views)

Poll: Which Do you Think Is The FASTEST Browser

Mozilla Firefox: 46% (40 votes)
Google Chrome: 23% (20 votes)
Safari: 4% (4 votes)
K-meleon: 0% (0 votes)
Internet Explorer: 8% (7 votes)
Flock: 0% (0 votes)
Opera: 15% (13 votes)
Crazy Browser: 1% (1 vote)
Maxthon: 0% (0 votes)
Other: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Opera Brings You The Fastest Browser Yet. / UC Browser For PC- Download The Fastest Browser For Your PC / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser? by tunnex190: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
Mi prefer Mozilla FireFox
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser? by grafikdon: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
It is firefox for me.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser? by sjkeri(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
first off point to note, flock is a modified firefox modified for the sake of social networks. for me its firefox. opera tries to load the entire page at once, that is where they fail. firefox on the other hand takes what it can get.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser? by vaengaiven: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
I am using the Firefox and Google Chrome Both are Good and Fast browser,But Google Chrome is first and best ,the Firefox, The uploading and Downloading speed are good while using those browsers,also same speed only,I usually check my INTERNET speed at here Ip-details.com it shows Good Speed,
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser? by Presegs(m): 2:37am On Oct 04, 2011
To me and according to this vote,MOZILLA is the fastest and efficient browser and I have a simple trick that you can apply to your mozilla to make it browse thrice (3ce) i.e 3 times as fast as it was before and attached below is a ebook that will show you how to read and all you need to do is to download it and apply the step by step guide as it is being written in the book.Do not be scared because a primary 6 student can do what is contained in the ebook.

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser? by wqmichelle: 2:54am On Oct 28, 2011
firfox absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Unlock My HUAWEI E173 Modem / . / ✈✳✅6hours Battery Life GUARANTEED Dell Latitude E5450 500GB Core i7 12GB Ram —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.