Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) (6227 Views)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bilms(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2009
KING SAHEED OSUPA IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME WITH HIS PHILOSOPHICAL MUSIC LYRICS AND MOVIE . HE WAS BORN 39YRS AGO IN LANIBA COMPOUND,IBADAN OYO STATE.HE ATTENDED ST.MARY'S PRIMARY SCHOOL AJEGUNLE APAPA LAGOS.HE HAD IS SECONDARY EDUCATION AT AMUWO ODOFIN HIGH SCHOOL MILE 2,HE LATER PROCEEDED TO THE POLYTHENIC IBADAN WHERE HE STUDIED BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS HE WENT TO AMERICA TO STUDY NETWORKING AND PROGRAMING AT NEW YORK CENTRE OF AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE.
KING SAHEED,

THE ALBUM OF KING SAHEED OSUPA WILL BE OUT BY TOMORROW, GO GRAB UR COPY,

Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bilms(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2009
u can listen or watch any saheed osupa's song here,

http://www.getacd.org/search_listen_songs_1/saheed+osupa
Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bjmighty(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
LMAO!!!!! Who is he trying to impress with for 4 in 1? We all know it is absolute bullshit and trying to prove bIG, let him try something else, he should stop fighting on the street of Lagos because he is a public figure and a lot of youths are looking up to copying his skills or atleast because of Fashola's sanitation of Lagos. We are tired of listening to his incantations!!! He should hook up with Fadeyi Oloro and drop an epic movie not music!!! He can sing, sure he can but i don't dig his personality! He his too lame for stardom, he doesn't know how to manage stardom!!!!
Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bilms(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
beef, plain
Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by mejimeji(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2009
why saheed osupa want to desapoint me about his album mr music,he selected some life to new album,baba elesin and abidjan special and argument and king for chelsea and idupe and king in london and on my way to london and oko oro etc.from ivory coast abidjan adjame temidire ore lope street.
Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bjmighty(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
mejimeji:

why saheed osupa want to desapoint me about his album mr music,he selected some life to new album,baba elesin and abidjan special and argument and king for chelsea and idupe and king in london and on my way to london and oko oro etc.from ivory coast abidjan adjame temidire ore lope street.

I pity his stubborn fans. The fool is full of crap shiiiit!!!!!
Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bilms(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
lol
Re: The King Is Back With Another Banging Album: 4 In 1 ( Saheed Osupa) by bilms(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

Faze Is Dead / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict / Name Five Love Songs That Have Really Touched Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.