Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Male And Female Models Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male And Female Models Needed (1225 Views)

Female Models Needed / Female Models- Free Photo Shoot saturday 10th september at Awolowo road, Ikoyi / Want To Become A Model ? (female Models Required Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Models Needed by justine(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2007
A modelling agency in the heart of surulere needs the services of male and female models who are 6"tall and above.for more information and enquiries,contact, kristie@loveworldmail.org.
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by sbm4real(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2007
Hi. I tried sending a mail to your box but was rejected. I am currently employed but will like a modelling job as a part time. I am not exactly 6" but I am the cutest thing you have ever seen. If what you need is a cute guy, then i think i am ok but if you need the 6" guy, i think i dont fit.Cheers
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2007
dont u need those of us with pot belle

mind u 70% of nigerian men have pot belle so u need to model for them also

u should make ur dresses to suit ur environment - how many nigerian men are bonny or skinny

so hire pot belle models u can contact me if u want grin cheesy
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by yemmydavid(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2007
tried sendin a mail to d addy u provided but it wasnt delivered.
i am interested. am 6" above
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by cornel318(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2007
Am 6" and above, heavily built you know what am saying, Like to model but seems i've not gotten the correct firm. Iam based Port Harcourt, contact me if still interested.
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by mamaput(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2007
A friend of mine in Nigeria was called for that type of thing,
Somewere inside inside lagos.
On getting there they went as far as asking her if she can help them clear the goods at the port.
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by SOJ(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2007
hmm, na wa o.Dis naija sef angry
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by chudy(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2007
hello i would like to model as i am 6ft' light in complexion well built body and handsome. so pls hook me up cos i am interestd my number is 08025039928.
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by Daness(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2007
hi im exactly 6f2,a male resident in Akwa Ibom state and im intrested in the job.please kindly contact me
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by vokarugbo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2007
hey,i dont mind part timing as a model am 6ft3,slimly built,dark and ok ,u can contact me thru either vokarugbo@yahoo.com or 08034919064. will soon be back to lagos from warri at abraham adesanya estate lekki ajah express way
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by henry007(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2007
iono if young models r needed coz im sixteen(lie) and i dont mind modellin part time. but i gatta say dis, i'm 5'10" plus or minus 1"
Re: Male And Female Models Needed by recent: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2007
i fit in to the specification required,u cld contact me on 08028495906,
anticipating your earnest response

(1) (Reply)

Niger Mills Need Hands / Maersk / Housemanship Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.