Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide (640 Views)

How To Make $$ Fast / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2016
If you desire to make money online and you want to start your own online business, then it is important you start out properly.

What is the best way to start your own online business?

Decide on a niche/topic.
The internet can be very distracting as its offers unlimited oppotunities to make money online. If you don't stick with a topic or an area, you ll most likely fail as you ll be moving from one oppotunity to the other and never get any good result from your effort.

Picking A Good Niche/Topic
Your success online ll depend mainly on the area you decide to focus on.
What are your interest? What do you like doing everytime?
Re: How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide by dtruseeker(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Following
Re: How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Picking a topic in your area of interest ll help you stay multivated especially when you are yet to see success. You can also leverage on other people's interest and make good money like what I'm teaching people in my mentorship program.

Picking A Platform To operate on.

Blogger and Wordpress are great platforms on which you can run your online business. You have to pick one and stick with it. This allows you to master the platform you choose with time. While blogger is completely free (you ll have to buy your domain name) Wordpress comes in free/paid version. I personally prefer Blogger because you can buy a domain name and get a secure free hosting for life. This option is not available on Wordpress.
Re: How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Next is chosen a product/offer to promote and start making money.

How do you choose products/offers?
To choose a product/offer, you have to consider the type of content you are have on your blog/site and the kind of traffic you are getting. What this mean is that you have to make your choice base on your content so that you don't end up confusing your visitors with irelevant products/offers.

Next is how to drive traffic to your site.

In the mean time, you can ask your questions
Re: How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
If this whole process looks complicated to you, then you need to be part of my mentorship program where you ll be tought practical internet biz model that ll make you rich from start to finish and start making real money online. If you are able to be part of my grand breaking mentorship program, then by this time next year, you ll be making at $1000 monthly.
Follow my signature to get full detail of my mentorship program.
Re: How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
How to drive traffic to your blog/site.
Depending on your budget, you may use free or paid traffic.
For this tutorial, I ll show you how to drive free traffic from Twitter and Pinterest.

How to drive free traffic from Twitter.
Lets' assume that we are promoting weight loss product. Now, go over to twitter and input this search ( "I need to lose weight" -http) in the search bar excluding the (). and hit search. You will see all the people that are tweeting " I need to lose weight" Just reply those tweets with like to your blog/website and they ll follow that link to your website because they are desperate to lose weight. This is just an example. You should do your search base on the product you are promoting.

Next is Pinterest free traffic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

deleted / One-month Freezing Of Confirmed MMM Mavros (MMM) / Dollar Weakens After Rally As Asia Markets Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.