Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes (788 Views)

AFCON 2019: Photos From The Match Between Nigeria and South Africa / Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes / Photos From The Match Between Senegal And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by sirOrubebe: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
The much anticipated game is just a few hours away from kick off.

How confident are you of a Super Eagles victory? Let's see via your scores predictions.

Mine: The Algerian gaffer has been talking to the media too much. I hope a final score of 3 - 1 clears his head a bit.

So for me it's 3 - 1 to the Eagles. #GoEagles
Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by delishpot: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
2-1 naija 2 the other country 1

1 Like

Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by Mznaett: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria vs Algeria 2-1
Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by sirOrubebe: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
sirOrubebe:
The much anticipated game is just a few hours away from kick off.

How confident are you of a Super Eagles victory? Let's see via your scores predictions.

Mine: The Algerian gaffer has been talking to the media too much. I hope a final score of 3 - 1 clears his head a bit.

So for me it's 3 - 1 to the Eagles. #GoEagles
Nailed it like a boss
Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by delishpot: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op, if say you go do betting, you for win big
Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by sirOrubebe: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
delishpot:
Op, if say you go do betting, you for win big
Lol. Assuming people when dey bet follow my tip, dem for win. Well, it's just some element of luck, though
Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by delishpot: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. Assuming people when dey bet follow my tip, dem for win. Well, it's just some element of luck, though

Hahaha, abi o. Congrass to our boys.

1 Like

Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by ba7man(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2016
I predict 3-1 in favor of Nigeria against Algeria.
Victor Moses will score 2 goals and Mikel will score one.
Alex Iwobi will also do an outrageous flick during the match.
Quote me after the match.
Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by kris(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2016
lol

ba7man:

1 Like

Re: Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes by sirOrubebe: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
ba7man:

Lo. You no serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Soar In New Fifa Ranking By November 24th 2016 / Ranking The Top Twenty Players In The English Premier League (DECEMBER 2016) / Guardiola Leaves Out Iheanacho As He Names Replacement For Gabriel Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.