Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

SWITZERLAND Or CANADA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SWITZERLAND Or CANADA (1462 Views)

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / 41 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Switzerland, Four Others / Move To Australia Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by ShoProperties(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Switzerland and Canada are always compared in terms of "quality of life" by different magazines, newspapers, UN ratings but where would u rather live ...?
Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Canada please

2 Likes

Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by ShoProperties(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
reasons pls
Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by Bandeco(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2016
The choice isn't even close bro..

Assuming you will be traveling as a legal migrant to both countries. This is even a question - -->

SWITZERLAND CHF. I can't imagine many countries in the world with better quality and standard of life than Switzerland

2 Likes

Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by robotix: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Does Switzerland have a schools where they speak English?
Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by ShoProperties(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
i have been dreaming of Switzerland but i was told the cost of living there is high ...but i know it's better than Canada
Bandeco:
The choice isn't even close bro..

Assuming you will be traveling as a legal migrant to both countries. This is even a question - -->

SWITZERLAND CHF. I can't imagine many countries in the world with better quality and standard of life than Switzerland
Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by ShoProperties(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
ShoProperties:
i have been dreaming of Switzerland but i was told the cost of living there is high ...but i know it's better than Canada
There are people in every area of Switzerland that speak English. In bigger cities nearly everyone speaks English because of business and tourism. Zurich, Geneva, Bern, and Basel are cities you should have no trouble in
Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by Bandeco(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2016
ShoProperties:
Cost of living is high for sure in CHF and so is wages.
So it balances out.

Switzerland has very high wages and yet very low tax rates. Arguably the lowest tax rates in the developed world.
Re: SWITZERLAND Or CANADA by ShoProperties(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bandeco:

Cost of living is high for sure in CHF and so is wages.
So it balances out.

Switzerland has very high wages and yet very low tax rates. Arguably the lowest tax rates in the developed world.
wow u just nailed it

(1) (Reply)

Form A / Is There Any Safest Place On Earth / Black Girl Gruesomely Murdered In Asia (warning: Horrifying Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.