Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Re: In Defence Of Miss Chidinma Okeke Side Of The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re: In Defence Of Miss Chidinma Okeke Side Of The Story (581 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: In Defence Of Miss Chidinma Okeke Side Of The Story by Scatterscatter(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
It's so sad to see what the Nigerian community has turned to, a country that is always eager to celebrate bad news and always waiting for more bad things to happen, a country that is always on the lookout for the bad in every good situation, a country that has lost its sense on reasoning and decision making!

Fast forward to what prompted this, I saw a thread earlier regarding Miss chidinma's side of the story; after reading it carefully with an objective mind then going down to read people's comment, I must confess I was disappointed as I'm very sure most of the people badmouthing her on this forum do worse things!!!
You find it easy to belive any story that supports her wrong doing yet throw her own side of the story to the bin. I pray you all find yourselves in situations where people won't believe what ever you say to defend yourself.

However, going by what she said and considering the pageantry in its entirety, the competition looks more like a scam! The organisers should be arrested asap and made to explain the whole process and also provide proof of payment of the full cash price and car maintaining allowance. With what she said, I believe the competition should be purged and every other peagent competition should be thoroughly scrutinized by security agents before, during an after the competition as most of them are just means of luring naive and desperate girls into despicable things as this.

Yes chidinma made a mistake for ever even thinking of doing the video under any guise but I'm sure there are over 1001 girls that will fall for same especially the naive ones, moreso we all know how gullible girls can be regardless of their age, they can be easily manipulated especially when faced with threat, material things or the right words. No one knows what the poor girl went through.

Whoever released the video should be arrested as blackmail is a criminal act punishable by law.
For once, let's all join hands to protect our young girls, let's protect them from hungry perverse and sex hungry men and women roaming the streets, let's stop the spread and promotion of the video as we are only encouraging the blackmailer to do more. Who knows, it might be your kid sister or daughter tommorow.

Let's all learn to correct in love and understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Leads Protesters To National Assembly Gates / 10 Facts About Frank Edwards / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.