Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS (40942 Views)

Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) / Accident At Abudu, 53 People Burnt To Death - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by ayo4dworld(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Explode ke! God have mercy. Bless my going out and coming in Lord God. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by justflow1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
viviangist:
Today November 12 2016 , 12PM , There was a Petrol Tanker Explosion along Felele Lokoja Abuja Road , Which lead to the Death of Many People , See Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/many-feared-dead-as-petrol-tanker-explosion-hits-felele-lokoja-abuja-road
Op u can lie for Africa, u guys should make concrete findings before coming here and dump trash, because the Mods would always move news like this to the front page doesn't give you the temerity to add salt and pepper....... Nairalander one casualty ooooo (the tanker driver). I am an eye witness

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Ahmadgani(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
the inevitable strikes again
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by MacOG1Anon: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
I wonder how many times a particular bad thing will happen before we Nigerians or the government does something about it. Heavy truck and petrol tankers have killed so many people this year as they always have, I think something need to be put in place, to check-mate it. Checking the tankers / trucks road worthiness, not just certificate, and then certifying and continuous check on the drivers for license to drive heavy-duty vehicles, drug and alcohol tests and sanity (or insanity checks). May God accept the souls that have departed. Amen!
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Carsontyqa(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Happened in my area actually... I normally use to go to the hotel situated at that same spot... there's a bet9ja gaming centre I do visit almost everyday.... but today I was adamant on going out.... saw the flame and smoke....
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by TrapSoul(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
F*ck!!! cry
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by peterbello(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I wouldn't want to believe poverty is the cause of this nonsense. So many Nigerians are daft.

How many times have they been warned not to scoop petroleum products from fallen tankers?

Mumu, did you see anything like scooping there? That's the driver of the tanker. It happened in my presence.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by peterbello(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Viviangist, Another accident occurred about 10 minutes after this. A Dangote truck swept some cars into some roadside stalls opposite the NNPC mega station which is a few metres from the site of the tanker explosion. 3 people lost their lives there.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by YaksonFCA(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
R I P
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by browniecay: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2016
COdeGenesis:
THIS IS bad.
Anyway, are u Tired of seeing your belly bulge out when
you wear your favourite gown ? Do you
want to impress, feel good and sexy , but feel low on self Esteem becos of excess fats ? Burn those fats and Get your confidence back in 2weeks , no pills involved. call 08035114962 if you are in akwa ibom

Nigerians can do marketing anywhere sha.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Nov 13, 2016
RIP
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by phabulux1: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I wouldn't want to believe poverty is the cause of this nonsense. So many Nigerians are daft.

How many times have they been warned not to scoop petroleum products from fallen tankers?

As usual, some will still manage to sound self-righteous.

"So many Nigerians are daft"

Ode.

You must be from Togo. You see, I find it difficult to believe that a Nigerian womb could have unleashed your kind of madness.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by phabulux1: 5:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Carsontyqa:
Happened in my area actually... I normally use to go to the hotel situated at that same spot... there's a bet9ja gaming centre I do visit almost everyday.... but today I was adamant on going out.... saw the flame and smoke....

So?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Rutheby(f): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:

nobody scooped petroleum product.. the driver was trying to dodge a tricycle and d flame went up immediately it crashed. It was only d conductor dat died.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Rutheby(f): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2016
peterbello:
Viviangist, Another accident occurred about 10 minutes after this. A Dangote truck swept some cars into some roadside stalls opposite the NNPC mega station which is a few metres from the site of the tanker explosion. 3 people lost their lives there.
Are u in Lokoja?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by yinkslinks(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Why do you rush to post news without getting more info for your readers to read? so many people died but one person shown. you better get well soon.
viviangist:
Today November 12 2016 , 12PM , There was a Petrol Tanker Explosion along Felele Lokoja Abuja Road , Which lead to the Death of Many People , See Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/many-feared-dead-as-petrol-tanker-explosion-hits-felele-lokoja-abuja-road
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Rutheby(f): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2016
justflow1:
Op u can lie for Africa, u guys should make concrete findings before coming here and dump trash, because the Mods would always move news like this to the front page doesn't give you the temerity to add salt and pepper....... Nairalander one casualty ooooo (the tanker driver). I am an eye witness
the driver escaped.... it was d conductor dat died
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by omoiyalayi(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Did u read anywia dat dey were scooping fuel
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by andreawills96(f): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2016
The tanker failed brake and kit a culvert, dat what happened but didn't see any casulties oh, cus I saw it
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Decryptor(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please when did 1 person turn to many people?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by egbiremolenae: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerian politicians are seen all these tragedies on our roads everyday, is it that the tanker fell all by itself?
Look at the roads these tankers plies everyday, all in bad states. Nigerians are good at saying oooh aahh eehh
but come to think of it, what is the function/ responsibility of works and housing ministers? Else in the world roads
are well maintained, its only in Nigeria where you have oil, you still have dangerous roads, bad checkpoint for policemen
it is absolutely Liliputing on leadership irresponsibility to the public, and it keeps happening .God have mercy.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by peterbello(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rutheby:

Are u in Lokoja?

Yeah. Beside 4 Seasons, Felele GRA.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by Rutheby(f): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
peterbello:

Yeah. Beside 4 Seasons, Felele GRA.
seriously? maybe u are my neighbour o
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS by peterbello(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2016
Rutheby:

seriously? maybe u are my neighbour o

Depending on where you reside, it's possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway / We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.