Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ (1244 Views)

Battle Of Titans :COOL10 Vs JERRYTHAFINISHER / ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by teddybiyasi(f): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 5 bars(50 words per bar)

- Deadline is 8pm, November 13
November 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
...Checks...
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
N/S verse:
This nigga lame, He'll never walk to fight, then why sign In?? since you know u occupied?
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2016
jerrythafinisher:
N/S verse:
This nigga lame, He'll never walk to fight, then why sign In?? since you know u occupied?

Sorry man, let's post.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by ZachHugo(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2016
klef post your verse...... jerry will post his own, after you've posted yours
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
-JTF is the shortened form of JerryThaFinisher... it's in his siggy as well.

-JTF, a police force In the southern part of Nigeria and whose headquarter is in Bayelsa state.

-This is the fixtures page where he was shouting and bragging. "You're dead bro" were his words. www.nairaland.com/3458186/2016-nrbnt-fixtures

-The author and the finisher of our faith.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Share this post when you're online. So we can do this once and for all, thanks.
Come post asap, n I'll follow
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Shots will be fired, muscles shattered/ my arm forces an end to a troop movement ...Akeem wa Zumunda/
a shot splits his upper part/
into four to make the head quarter/
My goonz all be Xenophobic and they yen a goer/ If Jerry takes a step further ...I'll lift the Royal Dutch company/ then drop shells at JTF .....like terrorists in niger delta!/
--
We hate every word the madman utters.../
Got in the tourney seeking relevance & throwing banters/
dude was like, you dead bro, see I have a moniker with deadlier flyers/But in the end we all know the noob be a loudmouth, blusterer/ cos here,
I aim to 'keep his bark down' ......WWE fighters!!!/
--
Jerrythafinisher has gotten to his finish line/ Dris is trouble for this stupid swine/
Leave him 'dumb dead' when a silencer 'silenced his poltergeist'/
He'll descend fast like a plane crashing..
Untill bullets lift his stiff body,,, ..the uzi be a necromancer!!!/
--
Now those were gun bars that'll hurt bad/
I'm poet and so, licensed to tell a story that'll scorch hard/
check In the next bar/
see how I decimate the jew guy/

after his own shot killed the mum & dad!/ cos
---
When I stormed his home/
with my crew intact/ the moment I launch the chrome/
he gets bruised in fact/

but no!
I walk up to his dad/ .....chain the lad!
dude's sist in bed but she's too tacky looking, we drop her fast!/

Order the mum to take her place/
She screaming for joy and the moves I make/
arrh arhh arrh ...the ecstasy 's improved her gaze/

then I got fed up! her pooce so deep/
we could make a bore-hole out of it!/

Order the son to kill her quick/

cos that's the sole aim in all of this/

he hesitates? I crack his teeth!
untill he pulled the trigger in just one click/

booom!!! damn that's..... a bad one wait,
someone just 'shot a mother' ...and it's not a 'crime coverage'!
......so let's open the book of Hebrews twelve verse two/
but wait, ...you see any connotation to all of this?/
cos in the death of this jew's mum....

I was the author while Jerry is the finisher of her fate!/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
(Forgive my typo, had do these asap)

Quickie ...

This opener?? Ain't dragging with this barman,
As my fist so clinched to the hammer

Am ready to kill../

Cus the Moment i appears, your thugs and nigz cower,
Raining Crazy punches while killer kicks hover,
I'll let hell "open-up" before I send drisk over../

Drisk never been brute,
I'll send my niggas in twos
to wipe his head with cane and let his brain re-boots

fvck whatever you coming to spew'
When kids cry we give em something to chew../
quick jab to his face and
Leaving him dangling with an high scream(ice-cream)../
My flows, punches and rhymes all laced with fine scheme
Your wack lines? Can't leave behind scene

He's just a Stup!d clown
My weakest verse can knock this rookie down../
Am a king in here, while I rock in circlet, this loser be blazing in wooden crown

Ain't sure this monster thinks
Dude Mount the stage with mic rocking his bumper jeans,
He never screamed EYO!!! Before he got stoned with buns and cheese

Fvcking Wack rapper,
look so horrible, you more like your black pa pa../
you ain't got skills, infact you lack swagger

Ain't new in the game, E don tay bro
Against me??
Saying you got pers??(Pass?) You fail huh..
We all know you lame boy
More reason you coundn't "flow", your lines are stale jorh../

Dude dirty As Fvck, stinks like socaway
think your good with lines ? Nah!! You sucker, hey!!
Raid your home with ammo../
Shoot your b!tch on sight,
Ain't talking your mum, I mean your sucker bae
Then plant C4 in your crib before I walk away ../

True be told here, you no fit win me sha
This the brute me, am jerry tha finisher,
The whole room don know say, I clearly finish am../
So When the voters are tagged, you don't need to chose or select juj../
cus when the votes "roll in" I'll beat you hands-down like the u.s election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
verdicts needed please

Darkrebel101
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Giyazz
Subconscious
Mikuz
Emaprince
Sosiqdude
Limerick
Kr0ne
Iceskidd
Teddybiyasi
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Iceskidd(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
drisklef takes this.
good showing from both niggas
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Dklef(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
May i vote? grin
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Testerfuze(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Jerrythafinisher has rhyme and flows but his verse doesn't sting hard enough.

Drisklef did great too but would've lost this easily if he is battling someone with heavier punches, you need to learn how to maximise the damage, the idea and killer instinct is already there, put it into work.

Verdict: Both tried but due to the craft work and cohesion drisklef brought coupled with the fact that he surpassed his opponent for lyricism, there can be no one else to win this than

MVGT: DRISKLEF

1 Like

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by gottoboy(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Drisklef got this for me.
JTF your punches weren't hitting hard... Drisklef plz your rhymes and flows were poor.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by mikuz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Can't vote on this since both battlers stretched. i.e going beyond fifty words per bar or writing more than 250 words in total. Why?

2 Likes

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
But parentals ain't allowed in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
jerrythafinisher:

it's rap battle, not a poetry contest
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Battle Closed!

Drisklef Proceeds!
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Drisklef, the only reason you escaped the DQ I that your opponent also stretched. try us again
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
jerrythafinisher:

In hiphop rapbattles? grin

SMH.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2016
gottoboy:
Drisklef got this for me.

JTF your punches weren't hitting hard...
Drisklef plz your rhymes and flows were poor.

Alright bro, noted. cool

1 Like

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Testerfuze:
Jerrythafinisher has rhyme and flows but his verse doesn't sting hard enough.

Drisklef did great too but would've lost this easily if he is battling someone with heavier punches, you need to learn how to maximise the damage, the idea and killer instinct is already there, put it into work.

Verdict: Both tried but due to the craft work and cohesion drisklef brought coupled with the fact that he surpassed his opponent for lyricism, there can be no one else to win this than

MVGT: DRISKLEF
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
MVGT: Drisklef.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:
MVGT: Drisklef.
Hi DR. Long time, sir.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by CoogarIsBack: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice battle.

Drisklef, you've got the killer instinct. You need to utilize it in it's maximum like someone rightly said. Kuddos.

Nice one JerrythaFinisha. Cool verse but you need to learn how to structure your lines and go for the kill.

Peace.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by DRISKLEF(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
CoogarIsBack:
Nice battle.

Drisklef, you've got the killer instinct. You need to utilize it in it's maximum like someone rightly said. Kuddos.

Nice one JerrythaFinisha. Cool verse but you need to learn how to structure your lines and go for the kill.

Peace.

Alright bro, much respect.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ by gottoboy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Alright bro, noted. cool

You, Kine, Tallysmallz and Marshal I fvuck with your styles. I hope one of yall will get to the semis. Just keep it real

(1) (Reply)

**king Of Poet** {group A} Laykorn Vs Testerfuze / Crizzy Vz Blaqbonez (welcome To Hell) / A Thread For Rappers In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.