Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Meghan Markle Strips Unclad In Seductive Suits Sex Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan Markle Strips Unclad In Seductive Suits Sex Scene (2077 Views)

Selena Gomez Unleashes Banging Body In Seductive Lingerie (photos) / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Strips Unclad In Seductive Suits Sex Scene by santos234: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle is certainly going to be raising eyebrows within the royal family, as footage of her stripping off for a sex scene has emerged.

The scene from season three of her American TV show Suits shows Meghan in bed with her co-star Patrick J Adams as he runs his hands up her body.

Her character, Rachel Zane, smiles as her fiancé Mike Ross tries to tell a complex story using his fingers as the people in it – but he gets his hand slapped away by Rachel.
"Oh, you think you're that good, do you?" she teases.
"It's one of my many gifts," Mike replies.
"Being that good or thinking you're that good?"

"Do you want a replay? Because I will go right now," he demands.
"Like you could," she says.

I could! Soon…ish. Do you have like an energy drink or something? Come on, we were up all night– "
"You kept me up all night," she giggles, as the pair start kissing under the covers.

The camera then pans out, leaving viewers in no doubt as to what the two characters were about to get up to.
It comes after pictures of Meghan shopping in an upmarket food store in Kensington emerged on Thursday evening, suggesting that the 35-year-old actress had returned to London shortly after Harry left her place in Toronto.

[size=15pt]View are they started and ended here: http://.net/7xUSWi[/size]

Re: Meghan Markle Strips Unclad In Seductive Suits Sex Scene by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2016
So she shouldnt act movies again. Did your Gods created cloths ? Is there shame in nakednesss ?

(1) (Reply)

Medals And Family:check Out This Adorable Photo Of Michael Phelps And His Family / Genevieve Nnaji Revels In Make Up Free Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Close Friends Stun In All Black Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.