Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl (8629 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Jilted Pregnant Girl Attempts Suicide In Anambra / 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Akwasi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
I am very angry right now. This girl is just nine years old and pregnant at a fishing community called Ajumako in Ghana.

Who is the wicked bastard that did this to the girl?

Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by HtwoOw: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wetin concyn Nigeria with Ghana gel?

If you wan know who do am, go Ghana nah

On a serious note, you sure say no be kwashiokor make her belle swell? grin
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Akwasi(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
HtwoOw:
Wetin concyn Nigeria with Ghana gel?

If you wan know who do am, go Ghana nah

On a serious note, you sure say no be kwashiokor make her belle swell? grin

Sorry to say but you sound really dumb.
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by HtwoOw: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Akwasi:

Sorry to say but you sound really dumb.

First of all, By the time I was posting my comment, there was no picture on the news and no source

Secondly, my post was not a reply to you neither did I quote you, rather it was supposed to be funny

Thirdly I meant no harm and I do believe you owe me an apology for over reacting

If that girl is 9 years old I bow for her breast o grin
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Akwasi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
HtwoOw:

First of all, By the time I was posting my comment, there was no picture on the news and no source

Secondly, my post was not a reply to you neither did I quote you, rather it was supposed to be funny

Thirdly I meant no harm and I do believe you owe me an apology for over reacting

If that girl is 9 years old I bow for her breast o
grin

I apologise for the first comment.

However on the bolded, you are a pervert grin
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by HtwoOw: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Akwasi:

I apologise for the first comment.

However on the bolded, you are a pervert grin

Not really i'm just amazed, not turned on

Seriously 9 year old? How the fruck did that happen , seriously most people won't just let that pass especially in a local community/village especially if she doesn't wear clothes or cover that nunu as depicted in the picture
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by udede(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Only satan can explain the wickedness of human beings. sorry little one. God will see through
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Just30: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Akwasi:
I am very angry right now. This girl is just nine years old and pregnant at a fishing community called Ajumako in Ghana.

Who is the wicked bastard that did this to the girl?
Ajumako is not a fishing community
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Akwasi(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Indeed
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Next2Bezee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

Not really i'm just amazed, not turned on

Seriously 9 year old? How the fruck did that happen , seriously most people won't just let that pass especially in a local community/village especially if she doesn't wear clothes or cover that nunu as depicted in the picture

The breast swells when a girl/woman gets pregnant in order to produce milk.

Is that what is turning you on sicko? undecided
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
how did the bastard manage to penetrate and inseminate a girl who does not ovulate and yet pregnate sounds immaculate just imaginate well they should emasculate his testiculate I mean castrate.
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by gqboyy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
precocious puberty
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Akwasi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
kingdaro:
how did the bastard manage to penetrate and inseminate a girl who does not ovulate and yet pregnate sounds immaculate just imaginate well they should emasculate his testiculate.

My honest opinion is that he should be castrated. He is a threat to society, including his own children.
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by babymakermike: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
My daughter was pregnant when she was eight, she had an abortion of course, but she'd been sexually active since she was about six. It happens, we just need to get used to the fact that things aren't how they were fifty years ago.
Re: Nine Year Old Pregnant Girl by Thatdudefromthe: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
That's usual in some areas maybe not 9 but at 13 it's normal to do it with parents or siblings who are older in some countries

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 / Police Arrest Fake Doctor In Oyo / Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.