Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng (1761 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by abiolaewuola(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
1. Men Prefer To Sleep With Hotter Women
Yes, you read right. Most married Nigerian men complained that the moment a Nigerian woman is married, she losses her guard and most times cannot even ‘try’ to be as radiant as she used to be before she got married.
“I have been with women and i must say that the hottest women I’ve ever had sex with is a sex workers …Most of these harlots look sexy, ravishing and enticing. This kind of ‘hotness’ I am saying can only be prostitutes. My woman is too used to me to starting feigning ‘hot’!, a top Lagos civil servant reveals.
Most Nigerian men prefer a stunning woman to the one that is not properly dressed.
2. When They Pay For It, They Derive More Pleasure.
Every man wants to get every drop of satisfaction from the money he paid for a job. Most men reveal that they feel more comfortable asking for different styles and sexual postures from a prostitutes without their ego being tampered with.
I am paying for it, so I make sure I get the best out of it. And more so, I can ask her to do any style for me without me being looked at as a pervert. Asking her to do what I want won’t make me lose my respect and lots of other things which i can make known here’‘, 42-year-old Emeka revealed.
Most of them said there’s something very hot in being able to ask for what you want in bed and get it, no questions asked. (Although one guy did admit he paid a prostitute once so that SHE could be in charge.) But generally, they all admitted to being more open about what they wanted and more physically satisfied when they paid for sex. Emotionally, of course, remains to be seen.
3. Men love fantasy.
Trying new things really matter to men a lot when sex is concerned. This is because at a point in time, it gets boring and it is the fantasy and sexual adventures that you try out that keeps you going. So most men go out to have this adventure if they cannot get it at home.
“I like to try things. When I pay a prostitute, I’m not worried about what I ask for. Nothing shocks them”,Mr Shola, a 45 year old banker revealed.
4. Men like the fastest route to having sex.
“Getting a prostitute is so easy: no strings attached, you can choose [the woman you want] before you purchase, then they arrive at your door. Couldn’t be easier.”
All men used different methods of visiting prostitutes. While some revealed they used some websites, a larger percentage revealed that they visited a brothel and another set got the prostitute’s number via personal connection. But they all agreed: it was the quickest way to get sex when they felt the urge.
5. We want to avoid complications.
Men prefer a sexual experience with no drama and no commitment whatsoever. For the married ones, they do not want sex that they have to beg for, men prefer sex without all the promises and all.
“We want to have sex without all the drama. I just want to have sex without the need to made you to beg for it. I want sex without my wife reminding me all what needs to be done in the house instead of having sex at the moment”, another middle-aged, Lagos-based man revealed.

6. Adventure
Most men feel a sense of adventure when the get down with a strange woman who is not their wife or steady girlfriend.
The same feeling is what the crave for that drives them to meet prostitutes because that is the only time they try out many sexual fantasies and fetishes they have been dreaming of and too scared to try with their wives.
7. No Stress
Prostitutes are in the business for money and as long as you can pay what you have negotiated with her, she will not give you any hassle or stress.
Unlike a wife or girlfriend who wants to be courted, given a treat, dinner, cinemas and all that stuff, a prostitute does not care for these because for her, a man is just another client and therefore, there is no room for unnecessary demands.
8. Experiment
Most men who patronize prostitutes agree that they do it to get the experience a commercial sex worker serves and see what draws men to them.
They may have the most beautiful wives and girlfriends at home but the lure of sneaking to the brothels to have a quick one with a prostitute make some men try it out and see what they feel like.
9. Sexual Starvation
Sexual starvation is one of the major reasons men patronize commercial sex workers, especially when they have been starved of sex for a long time.
Unlike women, the average man cannot go without sex for a very long time and when such happens, the tendency is for them to go to these ‘Ashewos’ to quench their sexual thirsts.
Trying new things matter to men and when sex is concerned, they will rather go to the prostitute who will not see them as freaks that need to be born-again or rot in hell.
10. Loneliness
Loneliness leads many into loads of temptation and sex is surely the number key to temptation for men. Research has shown that 85% of men who patronize prostitutes are either lonely or they are not happy in the relationships, so the best way for them to let off steam is to seek out these ladies of the night for some moments of intimacy.
11. Quick Sex
Most men do not like complications when it comes to sex. They feel that is not the right time to remind them of junior’s school fees or the ‘Aso Ebi’ that was promised months ago.
A prostitute comes with no strings attached and as long as you pay the agreed price, you are good to go and so, these men prefer paying for quick sex instead of being put through a military drill just to have one.
12. Insatiable Libido
Some men do have an excessive sexual libido and no matter how hard the wife or girlfriend tries to satisfy him, he still seeks for that extra pleasure elsewhere.
And where is he likely to have it? With a prostitute of course. So instead of pestering the wife or girlfriend, only to be met with rejection or complaints, they prefer to go for a prostitute who will not ask any question.
13. Men Like Variety
This may sound quite sarcastic but some men love the variety in every thing they do. These set of men are quick to tell you that it would be abnormal to eat the same kind of soup every day of the year, so the best thing for them is to patronize commercial sex workers to get something different from what they get at home.
When it comes to sex, a prostitute is willing to try anything and the sex style the madam at home abhors could be the one that gives the man the most pleasure.
And if the prostitute can give it to him the way he wants, why not try her, he would always reason.
This post was syndicated from pulse.ng – Nigeria’s entertainment & lifestyle platform online. Click here to read the full text on the original website.
14. Danger
Some men are naturally wired to thrive where there is a danger, so they see sneaking into a brothel as an exciting danger and a challenge they need to conquer. The sense of walking into a brothel, negotiating a price and actually having sex with a strange woman further adds to their excitement.
15. You Do As You Like
Most men love to patronize prostitutes because they have the liberty to control, use and do to the prostitutes anything sexually appealing to them unlike their wives who would complain, nag and refuse to do some sexual favours. But, with a prostitute, you can be free and fulfill all your fantasies without any hindrance.

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by kilode100(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Only read a few lines. You think women don't like fantasies and hotter guys? You write up is crap.

You think we don't compare your pockets with other men? All these broke ass men going to Ashawo joints thinking they are living out their fantasies fantasies are jokers and losers...

When you buy dream car that might be a 2001 scrap, and Dangotel is thinking of replacing his private jet, we think you are a dickhead.. Go ahead and live your fantasies in between Ashawo's pussiess whole the real men that will bang your wives to pure pleasure are breaking new grounds and actually living the real dream...

See epistle cheesy and to think that it's a little fuckkk boy that might be behind the handle sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by kilode100(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by Funnyguy83: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
I BLAME TRUMP.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol.
You think women don't like hotter guys too... someone built like CR-7.
I feel the problem is most couples don't talk about their sexual fantasies and how they want to be pleasured. When one party decides to bell the cat, the other would start looking at you in a suspicious manner.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:
Only read a few lines. You think women don't like fantasies and hotter guys? You write up is crap.

You think we don't compare your pockets with other men? All these broke ass men going to Ashawo joints thinking they are living out their fantasies fantasies are jokers and losers...

When you buy dream car that might be a 2001 scrap, and Dangotel is thinking of replacing his private jet, we think you are a dickhead.. Go ahead and live your fantasies in between Ashawo's pussiess whole the real men that will bang your wives to pure pleasure are breaking new grounds and actually living the real dream...

See epistle cheesy and to think that it's a little fuckkk boy that might be behind the handle sef

dat pishure on your dp, abeg go comot am plzzz undecided
Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
PaperLace:
Lol.
You think women don't like hotter guys too... someone built like CR-7.
I feel the problem is most couples don't talk about their sexual fantasies and how they want to be pleasured. When one party decides to bell the cat, the other would start looking at you in a suspicious manner.
LOL!! You just reminded me of a story a friend told me.. I laugh sotey I fall grin..

He said his uncle's wife called him to report his uncle to him.. What was the problem? The woman said her husband came back home, and asked her for sexx.. On it (I guess the missionary style), he asked her to turn her back, bend like a dog, and hold the bed rails (doggy style).. The woman looked at her husband in shock, and screamed the Blood of Jesus cheesy grin.. She quickly rebuked her hubby, telling him she wasn't a slave..

Now, what made it more funny was when she asked her husband where he learned such satanic style that he wants to practice on her grin..

BTW, they ain't young too (early 50's)..

Where did he actually learn such style cheesy?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

LOL!! You just reminded me of a story a friend told me.. I laugh sotey I fall grin..

He said his uncle's wife called him to report his uncle to him.. What was the problem? The woman said her husband came back home, and asked her for sexx.. On it (I guess the missionary style), he asked her to turn her back, bend like a dog, and hold the bed rails (doggy style).. The woman looked at her husband in shock, and screamed the Blood of Jesus cheesy grin.. She quickly rebuked her hubby, telling him she wasn't a slave..

Now, what made it more funny was when she asked her husband where he learned such satanic style that he wants to practice on her grin..

grin

1 Like

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Lol.
Na me you dey ask?
The man sef nawa o,na woman in her 50s im wan do that kind thing?

I feel men are usually more suspicious when their wives come up with such ideas . 'cos they think women are conservative when it comes to sex.

Maybe he saw it in a movie...maybe o.
Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by KevinDein: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2016
kilode100:

no one stops you from banging gigolos

Free world. Bang who you wanna bang
Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2016
PaperLace:

Lol.
Na me you dey ask?
The man sef nawa o,na woman in her 50s im wan do that kind thing?
The thing taya me oo... A 50 years old woman plus a deaconess in AG cheesy grin..

I feel men are usually more suspicious when their wives come up with such ideas . 'cos they think women are conservative when it comes to sex.
True. If the wife (at her age) had asked for that, divorce straight cheesy!!

Maybe he saw it in a movie...maybe o.
I wish cheesy!! Something uncle was introduced to which he liked, and fantasized, and concluded he could ask Mrs for same grin..

1 Like

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by BEENUEL(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2016
kilode100:

Aunty kilode gan, Kilode, why are you fuckinising the Op back and forth...you know, everybody can not be you. Married women cannot deny some afore mention attributes undecided. Kilode gan? sad
Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by EfemenaXY: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2016
kilode100:

Lmao!!

You're sooooooooo cynical grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by BIGGMAMA: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2016
kilode100:

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng by callherng: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Find Call Girls on www.callher.ng, Babes can also register, it's free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Ghana Must Go Bag Is £22 At Topshop / Is It A Good Thing To Introduce My Boyfriend To My Mom? / My Cute Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.