Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Kukere...as Jumia dey dash freee money! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kukere...as Jumia dey dash freee money! (837 Views)

Daniella Okeke: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' / Charles Inojie: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Wasn’t Part Of The Movie Script” / Tummy And Fat Reducing Herbal Tea (FREEE DELIVERY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kukere...as Jumia dey dash freee money! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
As in for real? This recession? Ah! Free Christmas bonus no fit pass me ooo. My 7,500naira payout from jumia loading.... Start now and get 500 naira give away, to start growing. Follow the link to my blog where I dropped the Jumia giveaway site link https://www.marionitte..nl/2016/11/visit-jumia-market-website-and-you-are.html?m=1

Dancing kukere to galala enter etigi..hahaha.
See free money!
Re: Kukere...as Jumia dey dash freee money! by lastbaff(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
I was wondering how you managed to post an affiliate link without getting banned and the post deleted.

I later found out that the link is broken. Don't even try to fix it. Just try another marketing strategy.

Check rule #6 smiley
Re: Kukere...as Jumia dey dash freee money! by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 24, 2016
lastbaff:
I was wondering how you managed to post an affiliate link without getting banned and the post deleted.

I later found out that the link is broken. Don't even try to fix it. Just try another marketing strategy.

Check rule #6 smiley

Really? I got ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II To Invite Donald And Melania Trump To Windsor Castle: / 3 Love Making Positions To Get Your Wife Pregnant / Davido's Baby Mama Shows Off Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.