Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Monthly Rent Accommodation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Monthly Rent Accommodation (3567 Views)

I Need A Room I Can Pay Monthly Rent For In Lagos Mainland / Any House Available For Monthly Rent? / Thread For Monthly Rent Accom. / Sales of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Rent Accommodation by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I just got a job in Lekki and I am in urgent need of accommodation in Lagos mainland or Island however, I can only afford to pay rent on a monthly basis.
pls if you are in a position to help pls PM me or send me an email to the one on my signature.

A shared flat or room is ok by me
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
I can afford to pay 25k monthly.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by bigtt76(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why don't you try and save to get a cheaper place in Ajah or Awoyaya area? It's a straight road to and from your work place (as mentioned in a different thread).

It would cost you like 200 naira (via private cars) or 300 naira via buses if you can make the 5am rush max 30 minutes you're at work to continue your nap.

At close of work, if you leave 5pm on the dot you should get home after 1hr 30 mins depending g on your final destination sha.

That's what I do daily from same area.

Cynthiabelle:
I can afford to pay 25k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Cynthiabelle(f): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
bigtt76:
Why don't you try and save to get a cheaper place in Ajah or Awoyaya area? It's a straight road to and from your work place (as mentioned in a different thread).

It would cost you like 200 naira (via private cars) or 300 naira via buses if you can make the 5am rush max 30 minutes you're at work to continue your nap.

At close of work, if you leave 5pm on the dot you should get home after 1hr 30 mins depending g on your final destination sha.

That's what I do daily from same area.

From where I stay right now, I leave home around 4am and I don't get home until past 10. So I lost the patience to wait till I have saved up enough money plus different expenses keep coming up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
I feel you. I will ask you a question I hate being asked by the agents - what is your budget?

25k x 12 = 300K and that should get you a place around Ajah and environs though you say you don't have that much, I would suggest you don't commit yourself to a place out of desperation and at the end of the day, you start regreting it.

Truth is in Lagos, you would hardly get a room to pay monthly except at rundown guest houses or better still cohabiting with someone which might not be good.

If only you have a substantial amount and can get a loan to top it up to get yourself a better place while you can repay the loan monthly it would be better.

You can P.M me your response and thoughts if you need someone to talk to... I'm all ears.

Don't feel desperate or worried into taking the wrong decisions.

Cynthiabelle:

From where I stay right now, I leave home around 4am and I don't get home until past 10. So I lost the patience to wait till I have saved up enough money plus different expenses keep coming up.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
...the search continues...
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by propzncribz: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Hi, would you consider a shared house? The room is massive and comes with AC, there's an inverter already and generator connected to the house so you don't need to bring your generator. The price is going to be higher than your budget.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Cynthiabelle(f): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
propzncribz:
Hi, would you consider a shared house? The room is massive and comes with AC, there's an inverter already and generator connected to the house so you don't need to bring your generator. The price is going to be higher than your budget.

Where is this shared house and how much is it?
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by propzncribz: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Cynthiabelle:

Where is this shared house and how much is it?

It's in Atlantic view estate close to chevron and for the penthouse it's 550k while the room downstairs is 400k. The house comes with a generator and inverter and the penthouse already has an AC installed. If you do the maths, it will come to about 40k monthly
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by TheMasterMind(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2019
propzncribz:

It's in Atlantic view estate close to chevron and for the penthouse it's 550k while the room downstairs is 400k. The house comes with a generator and inverter and the penthouse already has an AC installed. If you do the maths, it will come to about 40k monthly

Please call my number. I am interested if this is still available. Thanks. 08051615792. Or you could drop your own number
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Selfcons available in Atlantic view estate. 400k and above.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by bigtt76(f): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Where is this located? Pictures?

Superagent:
Selfcons available in Atlantic view estate. 400k and above.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
bigtt76:
Where is this located? Pictures?

Location is igbo efon Lekki.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Ooh ok. I just need one within Lekki Phase One not outside of it. Thanks

Superagent:

Location is igbo efon Lekki.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
bigtt76:
Ooh ok. I just need one within Lekki Phase One not outside of it. Thanks

Unfortunately I don't know of any available in Lekki 1 at the moment.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by bigtt76(f): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks dear. Just in case you get any, please hit me up.

Superagent:

Unfortunately I don't know of any available in Lekki 1 at the moment.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2019
bigtt76:
Thanks dear. Just in case you get any, please hit me up.

Will do and just in case you change your mind about your preferred location, hit me up too smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by bigtt76(f): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sure will do.

Superagent:

Will do and just in case you change your mind about your preferred location, hit me up too smiley
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by SuccyJ(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Any monthly rent houses still available?
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by cherryll(f): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by cherryll(f): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
3 bedroom available in aguda surulere for six months . Price is 120k for 6 months. Only masters is ensuite and comes with a.c., goes for 150k. Monthly payment allowed.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Sezua(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2019
cherryll:
3 bedroom available in aguda surulere for six months . Price is 120k for 6 months. Only masters is ensuite and comes with a.c., goes for 150k. Monthly payment allowed.

hi
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Smartie234: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Hi, i have a shared apartment for rent at iyanaoworo close to 3rd mainland bridge..its a two bedroom apartment and very decent. Rent is 130K flat..just pay and pack in..no agents fee or commission cos it s a direct transaction. First come first basis. I can be reached on 08067797444.pls you should be a lady too
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by HopeAlive16(f): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by cherryll(f): 7:56am On May 11, 2020
Hello everyone. Available self contain apartment in surulere, off adeniran ogunsanya for 6months. If you're interested pls message me here/email/ or provide your phone number and i would reach out.
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by MrDavzia(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
I’m urgently in need of a monthly rent apartment in Lagos MainLand (Ajah, Surulere, etc)

Please if you know of one do let me know or if you’re looking for a roommate to split rent please hit me up...

My monthly rent budget is 15-20k
09052302526 call/Whatsapp
Thank you!
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Estherseth23(f): 12:46am On May 16, 2020
cherryll:
Hello everyone. Available self contain apartment in surulere, off adeniran ogunsanya for 6months. If you're interested pls message me here/email/ or provide your phone number and i would reach out.
is this house still available? ?how much is it ?
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Estherseth23(f): 12:49am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=MrDavzia post=89537508]I’m urgently in need of a monthly rent apartment in Lagos MainLand (Ajah, Surulere, etc)

Please if you know of one do let me know or if you’re looking for a roommate to split rent please hit me up...

My monthly rent budget is 15-20k
09052302526 call/Whatsapp
Thank you!pm me if you get any in ajah, I am intrested
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by Mizfabulous18(f): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
cherryll:
is it Available please call me 08104615240
Re: Monthly Rent Accommodation by excel11(f): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Smartie234:
Hi, i have a shared apartment for rent at iyanaoworo close to 3rd mainland bridge..its a two bedroom apartment and very decent. Rent is 130K flat..just pay and pack in..no agents fee or commission cos it s a direct transaction. First come first basis. I can be reached on 08067797444.pls you should be a lady too
pls is it still available?

(1) (Reply)

����We Can Help You Manage Your Properties In Port Harcourt✔️✔️✔️ / Contemporary 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats building plan/Design / Accommodation Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.