Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Besra Records - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Besra Records (728 Views)

Tips For Every Artist That Wants To Be Signed To "Zanku Music & Marlian Records" / Meet This Young Entrepreneur CEO Of Wakanda Nations Records & Entertainment / Besra Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besra Records by besra: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Besra Records is a Nigeria based Record label.
Besra Records is home to recording artists such as
Mr.MGH, Game Faze, Atinuke, Jahdiel
Re: Besra Records by EbenzMedia: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
DECEMBER PROMO

Record a song for #9000 or voice on any instrumental for #7000 and get free online promotion with hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. If you have recorded songs you want to promote online,we can get your music promoted on 10 sites with hypes and broadcast on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp at an affordable fee. Promo ends by 31st of December,2016. You can also call for other music promotions and quality graphic design/artwork design at affordable fees you can't resist. Contact 07032617747 for all bookings and enquiries.
Re: Besra Records by achu442(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2017
besra:
Besra Records is a Nigeria based Record label.
Besra Records is home to recording artists such as
Mr.MGH, Game Faze, Atinuke, Jahdiel

I can introduce you to dope artist that you can invest on. Cos ,the fact is that this is music business and profit must be made...

Hit me up.
Re: Besra Records by mattheweyito(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
I'm Matthew Eyito. song writer and singer. I'm an rnb, afro pop and highlife artiste. Please I need sponsors either male or female. This is the link to my song titled Wedding Day
http://tindeck.com/listen/cflpp
Call me/WhatsApp on my number 08140245684

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Musical Band, Seasoned Music For Your Occassions. / Female Singers Wanted {London Based Please} / RADIO: Newest Online Radio In Town "Musicnest Radio"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.