Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Church Needs Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Needs Change (409 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Needs Change by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:19am On Nov 13, 2016
As far as I'm concern, the Church needs a real and powerful change at this dispensation of time, it has pass 2 millennium that the church began and during this time, many pastors, many prophets, many evangelists, many Apostles and many Christians have come, preaching and expanding the gospel, some did it willingly and did it because of their own profit, Some died been active till the end, and some started well but they died as backsliders..Along the years, many denominations arise with different doctrines, each capitalizing on His or her own calling as the best forgetting that the spirit of a prophet is subjected to the prophet. forgetting that because he gets a boom in ministry doesn't means those that suffered for ministry were not called from God...Many servants of God attacking each other because of the differences in what their eyes were opened to, hmmm, Christianity really needs heavenly reformation.

Yeah God sending many of the messengers is for a purpose, is for a reason because this earth was created for a purpose which I will advice any Christians that can read and write and that claim to have the spirit of God in them to start reading and searching for the reason why God created the earth and why there is A promise Land on this same earth for the Israelites so that we will not be lost in religion, if we claimed wee know the God that created the heaven and earth then we should be able to know His purpose of doing creating it and mind you, we quote and says, we have the mind of Christ, if so then it should be easy for us to know the intention of God for creation expect if we are just a mere quoter of scripture deceiving yourself, every word that we can quote or memorise that doesn't mix with faith in our heart is so futile. please, we need to wake up for the Truth and started seeking for the Truth instead of going to church with religious mind set or just because it is Sunday.. when you start to seek for the truth in the scripture and you get it then you will really be the true worshippers that worship God in spirit and in truth...don't forget that the early Jews, Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes of old time were all lost in religion, doing service with pretense...

it is our duty, if we claim to know God, then we need to know the truth...why we have many religions in the world, why the tribes, the enemy in this world, the truth about rapture( believe me many have got it wrong when it comes to rapture, especially those that are seeing visions).
There are so many things to know....what happen in the realm of vision, because the Rapture I know is spiritual…..please read your bible, the end time has started since the days of the early apostles and we are still right at the end time ...And God created this earth to be inhabited by human beings, he created The man Adam with the dust of this dry land( earth), please read you bible, instead of unnecessary arguments between believers, I really get annoyed when the sons of that uncircumcised Satan are speaking against our faith as Christians.....because it is in only Christianity that we can find the way and the truth. please when I talk I prefer telling people to start reading their bible and to start praying because of many that are so quick to judge.

please we are in the season to worship God in spirit and in TRUTH, Because we are the generation of true worshippers....

Happy Sunday!!!
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Re: The Church Needs Change by Flexherbal(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2016
Spiritual matters are not for carnal mind.
Re: The Church Needs Change by orunto27: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
We rather need Changes in The Motives and Basis of our Committees, Councils, Communes and Communions.
Re: The Church Needs Change by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2016
orunto27:
We rather need Changes in The Motives and Basis of our Committees, Councils, Communes and Communions.

with human reasoning and abilities?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 20/11/2016) / Why Nathaniel Bassey Did Not Perform At The Experience? / Let's Discuss Spirituality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.