Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Motehr Disown Child For Attempting To Continue Schooling. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motehr Disown Child For Attempting To Continue Schooling. (330 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich / BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL : a poem written by an African child for his love for africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motehr Disown Child For Attempting To Continue Schooling. by gimmehear(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Am a university student , got admission to study a very lucrative course in the university two years ago, since then it has been a thorns in my flesh, I worked so hard all through my first year, I couldn’t cross with a four point due to all the stress I was going through.
After attending lecture each day I leave school to do some odd work in order to earn transport fare for the next day, I was not even having a house to stay: I scout with some friends and it gets so hurtful at times, they treated me so bad and made me awful about myself, but the worst happens some few months ago when I had a talk with my mother about my second year in school and she bursted into plenty complains of how she has nothing to use to support me, she even suggested me quitting school but the whole talk got so hard I made her realised I felt very bad for having her as a mother.
This is lead to her saying
She doesn’t want to be my mother any more.
I left to go back to school that day and since then she hasn’t called to even check on me

http://gimmehear.com/woman-disown-daughter-attempting-continue-schooling/
Visit gimmehear.com
To drop comment

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration / Becme An Infomation Markter, Make N180,000 Montly. Rgster For My 7 Day Lecture. / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.