Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Is Wrong With Using Bible App On Your Phone In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With Using Bible App On Your Phone In Church (338 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Mobile Bible App Vs Physical Bible Which Is Ideal? / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Using Bible App On Your Phone In Church by Enybliss(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2016
i was invited by a friend to his church today, and i honored the invitation, i didnt go with a Bible because in my church using your phone to read the Bible is allowed, i wont mention the church though, when today's text was announced, i brought out my phone and everyone was looking at me like i am some kind of mutant, until the usher gave me a bible and asked me to switch off my phone and keep it in my bag,

I don't understand whats wrong with using your phone to read the bible in church, its the same words for God sake
Re: What Is Wrong With Using Bible App On Your Phone In Church by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2016
There's nothing wrong, just the stupid reasoning of some Christians.
Re: What Is Wrong With Using Bible App On Your Phone In Church by dingbang(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2016
grin

The Nigerian mentality needs redemption. And I actually judged a girl for operating her phone while d sermon was on, I thought she was chatting or smth until I noticed she was reading the bible from her phone then I stopped judging.

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th Nov, 2016 / Bishop David Oyedepo Urges Nigerians To Draw Closer To God / Please Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.