Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jokes: Buhari Brings Up New Policy Called R*A*P*E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jokes: Buhari Brings Up New Policy Called R*A*P*E (505 Views)

Davido Mocks Mr P, E Money and kcee, Mr p reacts immediately / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: Buhari Brings Up New Policy Called R*A*P*E by DJBIGGY(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment. This scheme will be known as R*A*P*E (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be R*A*P*E*D can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination). Persons who have been R*A*P*E*D and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be R*A*P*E*D once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate. Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government. Persons who are not R*A*P*E*D and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible.

The Government has always prided its self on the amount of SHIT it gives our citizens. Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your Congressional Representative, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely, The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/11/jokes-buhari-brings-up-new-policy.html
Re: Jokes: Buhari Brings Up New Policy Called R*A*P*E by DJBIGGY(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Buhari would be looking at this post like....

Feel free to visit my blog for more humour

Re: Jokes: Buhari Brings Up New Policy Called R*A*P*E by faruku104(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Lol op let buhari catch you. Kirikiri nor far ooo

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Lil Duval Mocks Kanye West's Hospitalization / Harrysong : I Wrote Majority Of The Songs Released By Five Star Music / Man Set To Give His 13-year-old Daughter In Marriage To His 56-year-old Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.