Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ladies Please Advice On The Best Gift For A Friend's Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Please Advice On The Best Gift For A Friend's Wedding (356 Views)

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him / Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Advice On The Best Gift For A Friend's Wedding by onyekachee(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2016
My best friend will be getting married on The 8th of December and presently I don't know the gift to present her on that day,I really want her to have something that she will cherish so much and will be very useful to her,secondly she is pregnant as well,should I include baby stuffs?..........ladies in the house please what was the most treasured gift you received on your wedding day? wink smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Please Advice On The Best Gift For A Friend's Wedding by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2016
A bag of diapers will be very much appreciated.
Re: Ladies Please Advice On The Best Gift For A Friend's Wedding by BossLadyF(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Get something that's durable so whenever she uses it, she'll always remember you. I'll suggest you get her a bread toaster, microwave or baby dryer.

You can also look for what she needs most and get it. Depends on you dear

(1) (Reply)

Kenya's Catholic Bishops Ban Politicians From Addressing The Faithfuls / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.