Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Dispute between a shipping agent and his client - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dispute between a shipping agent and his client (4124 Views)

FG Intervenes In Dispute Between Samsung Heavy Industries And LADOL / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Pls use ur good conscience to judge this matter and advice accordingly.

On the 11th of September an amazon link was sent via whatsapp to a NL shipping agent to indicate intent on purchase of a particular item (an inverter) and to inquire about his cost of shipping by sea given the item estimated weight of 198lb. He informed me it would be around $55, based on which I went ahead to purchase and informed the agent to ship by sea when the item arrives on November 3rd (according to amazon 2-month estimated delivery date) because we both agreed it would be stupidity to ship such heavy item by air.

Fortunately/unfortunately, as is common with amazon, the item arrived 5days earlier on October 28th, only for this NL agent to ship it by air without informing me. When he finally informed me I told him he will have to hold onto the item when it arrives Nigeria until we figure out how we can settle cause it is pointless for me to pay double when the shipping cost alone will buy the same item in Nigeria.

Now this agent has refused to send me my goods of an earlier shipment with him even after I completely paid for these items since October 12th. His reason is that I must pay for the YET TO ARRIVE item before he can release these.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
can we have this on front page?
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
44chux:
Pls use ur good conscience and judge this matter.

On the 11th of September an amazon link was sent via whatsapp to a NL shipping agent to indicate intent on purchase of a particular item (an inverter) and to inquire about his cost of shipping by sea given the item weight of 198lb. He informed me it would be around $55, based on which I went ahead to purchase and informed the agent to ship by sea when the item arrives on November 3rd (according to amazon 2-month estimated delivery date) because we both agreed it would be stupidity to ship such heavy item by air.

Fortunately/unfortunately, as is common with amazon, the item arrived 5days earlier on October 28th, only for this NL agent to ship it by air without informing me. When he finally informed me I told him he will have to hold onto the item when it arrives Nigeria until we figure out how we can settle cause it is pointless for me to pay double when the shipping cost will buy the same item in nigeria.

Now this agent has refused to send me my goods of an earlier shipment with him even after I completely paid for these items since October 12th. His reason is that I must pay for the YET TO ARRIVE item before he can release these.

is he asking for more than wat u guys bargained for?

1 Like

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Gunbiz:

is he asking for more than wat u guys bargained for?

Yes oohh.

Infact he wants me to pay for the max price at $4.5/lb for shipping by air rather than the agreed fee of $55 for shipping by sea
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Gunbiz:
can we have this on front page?

cc: FOD, dominique, naijacutee, puskin
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by lazinny(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who is shouting front page Imagine Nairaland if front-page is filled with business disputes.

1 Like

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
lazinny:
Who is shouting front page Imagine Nairaland if front-page is filled with business disputes.
The objective of this thread is to solicit for advice which you are yet to give.

The least you can do is suggest ways to get same from nairaland court of public opinion, which is what Gunbiz did.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by aieromon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
44chux:

The objective of this thread is to solicit for advice which you are yet to give.

The least you can do is suggest ways to get same from nairaland court of public opinion, which is what Gunbiz did.

What type of advice are you looking for? Do you have proof of your agreement? The shipper can claim ignorance as his main mode of business is shipping by air. And indeed,he has shipped your consignment to your location.

My suggestion if you don't have any proof of agreement is to pay the excessive air shipping charges so that he can send all your items in his possession. You can count your losses later.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by lazinny(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
44chux:

1)going by your story, the agent is at fault. And you shouldn't pay for his mistakes but then, in business there are compromises.
2)It's just your side of the story here. You have to mention the agent and invite him here for your case to be handled appropriately.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
aieromon:

What type of advice are you looking for? Do you have proof of your agreement? The shipper can claim ignorance as his main mode of business is shipping by air. And indeed,he has shipped your consignment to your location.

Thanks.
Everything was backed by whatsapp chat records which I still have, and so does the shipper.

Thanks
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
lazinny:
1)going by your story, the agent is at fault. And you shouldn't pay for his mistakes but then, in business there are compromises.
2)It's just your side of the story here. You have to mention the agent and invite him here for your case to be handled appropriately.

I hereby call on Infinitykoncept to come give his own side of the story.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
44chux:
I have called him out on his thread
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=44chux post=51004850][/quote]
Wait till I have full battery then I'll respond in full
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by mavinc4u(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Wait till I have full battery then I'll respond in full

Okay, I am waiting to hear the full gist.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Now to the story
September 11th we discussed the inverter issue with other items & u gave you an assumed estimate by sea based on what amazon has & when it comes in I'll give you full cost.
October 28th an item came in your name & I sent you the screenshot which is the normal means of communication for you to verify ownership. You read it but no response on the item which you told me your reasons later & its a clear reason as every man has his own moments of trouble.
To the bone of contention, I called you myself the next day to tell you since item already shipped by air which was supposed to be delivered November 3-5th but came in earlier and not on a better day but Friday when we package and ship same day which is a busy day your response was I dey talk nonsense.
Broz I get respect die & I fit prostrate even for person I senior but don't think I stupid.
When your TV issue came up even though you choose air cargo but the reason I had to call you was for the screen safety & the insurance clause cox this is a TV worth almost a million naira & on a normal day it should be fully insured in case of screen damage & we both agreed on the best way to go about it. As a matter of fact I let go of all profits on the shipment & charged you same price I pay then bore extra cost on the exchange rate cox I could remember then my accounts had issues & I charged everyone else #450 or so which is the black market rate i used to settle the bills but I charged you #390 just for business sake & cox you be correct guy.
So if another issue crops up & I call you so we can walk through it then you tell me I'm talking nonsense Oga forget am this thread you opened won't solve it.
Now I sent you a picture evidence of your item which came in earlier than expected did you in anyway told me that was the item that was supposed to go by sea Cargo?
Ask darecool he monitors his shipment till its delivered and prompt me up on the ones to be separated into sea cargo & the ones to go by air cargo.
You come up with the issue of you told MW before as at September 11th and you expect me to keep it in my head by October 28th in which the expected time was November 3rd latest due to the wide margin provided by amazon foe its delivery to magically remember the package I sent you the screenshot was the Messiah we have been Waiting for when you that own the package didn't know na me wey no be the buyer go know.
I intentionally had to bring your attention up since you feel like a king in your domain that until you pay you won't get your items.
Now I'll give you the easier way out
Your previous items that you have paid for is in Lagos though the few transport cost I've contacted before for Benin quoted me good affordable prices not until when you told me its Warri but make I no lie you I can't have high bp on that television sending from Lagos to Warri. I had to pick a flight down from katsina to Lagos to avoid stories of my screen got damaged in transit & hold anyone responsible down if such happens cox but of the transport company so far can give me 100% guarantee on paper that if anything happens to the TV they will pay for damages.
For your inverter immediately it exceeds one week from today I'll enforce demurrage charges of 0.5$/lbs/day & if in one month its not picked up then consider it sold & the returns of the balance after shipment fee has been deducted will be sent to your account since that was your advice before I called the next time for a solution and you told me I'm saying nonsense that all you need is the items you already paid for not this new one & I gently ended the call since na me mumu to call you

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Last two parts

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Bookiemart01(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai.... I think you and Infinitikoncept have to reach a compromise cos truth is, he shipped by air and he has paid the company for that... Do you really want him to collect $55 from you because he said that's what it'll cost if shipped by sea shipping? I know Infinitikoncept to be cool headed if you truly told him he was saying nonsense all the times he called you, it wasn't fair
You should have tracked your item to know the details of the inverter (I guess this is a lesson for next time)

Oga Infinitikoncept.... Please you and 44chux should reach a compromise.... 90kg dey high ooo

44chux:

Yes oohh.

Infact he wants me to pay for the max price at $4.5/lb for shipping by air rather than the agreed fee of $55 for shipping by sea

1 Like

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by dragnet: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Last two parts

Did you at any point upon receiving that package know that it could have been the package destined for sea? at least considering it's weight. Because I believe the main broker for using sea was the weight factor.

1 Like

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
dragnet:

Did you at any point upon receiving that package know that it could have been the package destined for sea? at least considering it's weight. Because I believe the main broker for using sea was the weight factor.
Chukwudi knows me well enough than this. Even on his TV I shielded him despite the fact I have a $3000 PayPal limitation in which it was Eghosa that helped me pacify the guy I collected 220k upfront from on a PhD project. I still dey owe the guy 20k sef. Lols
When his TV involved signing a waiver that if the screen gets damaged in transit cox I no one insure at 10% or so the TV worth I called him & we walked through it. Everyone shouted on me during that period cox of their goods waiting to be cleared due to the exchange rate. Person wey I show mercy na #450 cox I had to use black market to clear cox I'm late already and I can't use dorm account ultimate search for USD yet he was charged #390 & $4 against #459-470 & $4.5/lbs.
Oga dragnet I never knew it was the Messiah that was coming cox as him get problem naso me sef get problem with my staffs wey one send me back to the village. Yesterday was when I became active on Nland again not cox I no one watch season film of scams, gains & loss but 24 hours no do me again but since he has come Nairaland & let go of mutual problem solving process he is free to come for his TV, sounsbars & other stuffs since they are well packaged but if that inverter spends another seven days I'll start counting demurrage.
The inverter belongs to him he should track it not me and as per weight u can ask darecool what he buys. Chukxx weight na joke. I dare not post some people weight online cox they told me not to but that him less than 200lbs na small thing compared to what some goons dey bring in as air cargo.
Mr chukxx arrange for your TV pick up & tell whoever is coming to bring a plier along. We open d box he checks the screen and we can even provide light for him to test it that he tool it in sound & safe condition.
Madam Bookiemart01 me I don hear you. If to say I no call the guy they form stupid humility & do like the Kong of shipping I'm sure he will say I proud but as I don mumu tell him we should solve it as matured goons and he feels he is innocent while I'm wrong then OYO is his case
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by dragnet: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Chukwudi knows me well enough than this. Even on his TV I shielded him despite the fact I have a $3000 PayPal limitation in which it was Eghosa that helped me pacify the guy I collected 220k upfront from on a PhD project. I still dey owe the guy 20k sef. Lols
When his TV involved signing a waiver that if the screen gets damaged in transit cox I no one insure at 10% or so the TV worth I called him & we walked through it. Everyone shouted on me during that period cox of their goods waiting to be cleared due to the exchange rate. Person wey I show mercy na #450 cox I had to use black market to clear cox I'm late already and I can't use dorm account ultimate search for USD yet he was charged #390 & $4 against #459-470 & $4.5/lbs.
Oga dragnet I never knew it was the Messiah that was coming cox as him get problem naso me sef get problem with my staffs wey one send me back to the village. Yesterday was when I became active on Nland again not cox I no one watch season film of scams, gains & loss but 24 hours no do me again but since he has come Nairaland & let go of mutual problem solving process he is free to come for his TV, sounsbars & other stuffs since they are well packaged but if that inverter spends another seven days I'll start counting demurrage.
The inverter belongs to him he should track it not me and as per weight u can ask darecool what he buys. Chukxx weight na joke. I dare not post some people weight online cox they told me not to but that him less than 200lbs na small thing compared to what some goons dey bring in as air cargo.
Mr chukxx arrange for your TV pick up & tell whoever is coming to bring a plier along. We open d box he checks the screen and we can even provide light for him to test it that he tool it in sound & safe condition.
Madam Bookiemart01 me I don hear you. If to say I no call the guy they form stupid humility & do like the Kong of shipping I'm sure he will say I proud but as I don mumu tell him we should solve it as matured goons and he feels he is innocent while I'm wrong then OYO is his case

Obviously, none of you wants to take the blame even though both of you have your shortcomings but I wouldn't want us to dwell much on that because business must continue, this experience would only shape decisions in future, you guys should compromise and meet yourselves midway so that everyone walks away without too much scratches.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

First, I have never shipped anything through you without asking you first for permission followed by screenshot of summary page with ETA.

Second, I tried calling you on the d-day but you wouldnt pickup, then I whatsapped you to call but you never did.
You provoked me when few days later I called for the tv but you tried to keep the topic on the inverter whence I got angry coz you were supposed to have called earlier so we discourse the inverter separately.

Thank you for clarifying me that I think so highly of myself as the messiah that I am. Same me that silently transacts millions of naira on nairaland weekly while remaining anonymous?

But let me not join issues. There are only two points to be made.
1. My TV is a separate and done deal hence you are not supposed to use it as collateral for another deal
2. The inverter has to wait until you clarify the issues regarding cost. Asking me to just pay in something as advance is improper. Remember you are yet to call me for the inverter issue

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
dragnet:

Obviously, none of you wants to take the blame even though both of you have your shortcomings but I wouldn't want us to dwell much on that because business must continue, this experience would only shape decisions in future, you guys should compromise and meet yourselves midway so that everyone walks away without too much scratches.
Oga dragnet ask d dude who called me incompetent how much I told him to drop from the inverter money just to ease off pressure on funds paucity so we can sort the rest later. For his TV he requested for air cargo after its sent ask if he didn't start asking it should be stopped again cox the bill was too much for him as if na me add dimension to the TV that is glaring for everyone to see the measurement with a tape rule yet I absolved him totally & he went Scot free unscathed.
For this one since he feels he is right then he should bring his war to 83, palm avenue, olorunsogo, mushin & pick up his inverter with force na.
D day I turn vigilante to be tracking items he ordered on his amazon account he will tell me.
As a gentleman I'll help you carry your old items fully paid for to any park you choose free of charge but I repeat if that inverter spends another one week it will be 0.5$/lbs/day.
He is free to bring his lawyer
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
44chux:

First, I have never shipped anything through you without asking you first for permission followed by screenshot of summary page with ETA.

Second, I tried calling you on the d-day but you wouldnt pickup, then I whatsapped you to call but you never did.
You provoked me when few days later I called for the tv but you tried to keep the topic on the inverter whence I got angry coz you were supposed to have called earlier so we discourse the inverter separately.

Thank you for clarifying me that I think so highly of myself. Same me that silently transacts millions of naira on nairaland every week without a third party hearing about it cause I choose to be anonymous?

1. My TV is a separate and done deal hence you are not supposed to use it as collateral for another deal
2. The inverter has to wait until you clarify the issues regarding cost. Asking me to just pay in something as advance is improper. Remember you are yet to call me for the inverter issue
Isookay when you are through with your assertions you will speak the real truth little by little. At first post I never informed u before I shipped thank God it has changed to the screenshot you got.
Thank God matter has changed from I didn't call to I called & you called me on the Saturday. Very soon you will say the whole truth but as I said I'll gladly provide the free service for those TV to any park of your choice as far as u can send someone to check it first & see the screen is as solid as crystal. By November 20th we'll start normal legal tussle on who is right & who is wrong since I'm saying nonsense over the phone trying to solve the issue
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
My last call to you was the one you got last. If I mistakenly call you on the inverter issue make breeze blow my Nokia torchlight phone away. U think say I get that time & FYI its d last time I'm replying you. I've dropped the address for pick up to you so feel free to come over or send someone. Next week sunday we will know who will call the other on the inverter issue & by three weeks time we will see the person spewing nonsense
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Chai.... I think you and Infinitikoncept have to reach a compromise cos truth is, he shipped by air and he has paid the company for that... Do you really want him to collect $55 from you because he said that's what it'll cost if shipped by sea shipping? I know Infinitikoncept to be cool headed if you truly told him he was saying nonsense all the times he called you, it wasn't fair
You should have tracked your item to know the details of the inverter (I guess this is a lesson for next time)

Oga Infinitikoncept.... Please you and 44chux should reach a compromise.... 90kg dey high ooo

For starters I never said any such. I actually shouted on him when I called coz like I explained, he was supposed to call but never did, and when I did call, he refused to let me talk about the tv which was why I called. Even less dignified persons wey provoke me for other NL biz I no tell them say them talk trash talkless of Infinitykoncept.

Finally, I know $55 is very unfair, on the other end, paying $4.5/lb X 184lbs X ₦420/$ is completely unaffordable even if I wanted. Even half of that, although reasonable, will be a challenge to raise considering I have other stuff with him to be cleared. And he doesn't even want to concession.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
My last call to you was the one you got last. If I mistakenly call you on the inverter issue make breeze blow my Nokia torchlight phone away. U think say I get that time & FYI its d last time I'm replying you. I've dropped the address for pick up to you so feel free to come over or send someone. Next week sunday we will know who will call the other on the inverter issue & by three weeks time we will see the person spewing nonsense

Why the insult and threats? Is that how you do business?
I tried to be civil
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by 44chux(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
dragnet:

Its not that I don't want to compromise. But infinitykoncept has refused to come out clear on what he will compromise other than stating that the inverter is 184lbs.

I will appreciate if you can help me clarify that part for me.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by mavinc4u(f): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
As for me oh. I have already seen some mistakes from both of you guys but I need to relocate to my laptop to read your whatsapp message clearly and ask some questions as well. Thanks.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by mavinc4u(f): 4:12am On Nov 15, 2016
44chux:

Its not that I don't want to compromise. But infinitykoncept has refused to come out clear on what he will compromise other than stating that the inverter is 184lbs.

I will appreciate if you can help me clarify that part for me.

FIRST of all, I am sorry for my late response.

At first while I was reading 44chux complaint, I was like who the hell is that shipping agent but on seeing infinitikoncept's name, I developed cold feet like is not possible but I have to cover my face with a basket in order to tell him his mistake.

Oga infinity, you actually made a mistake by shipping the inverter via air even when you guys agreed to use sea. You also suggested to him that using air would be expensive but you ended up using air for him which you claimed that 44chux should have reminded you about the package been for sea. However, base on your conversations it shows that you used whatsapp as your means of communication as that you should have seen your previous chat with him to know what your last discussion was. Infinity, you also said you didn't know that the package belongs to 44chux, does it mean that the package arrived without a name because from the picture of the package you attached it shows that it has a name? The only place I blame 44chux was not reminding you that the package was for sea instead he assumed that you already knew base on your last statement and I quote **It came through**. However, whoever receives such statement will assume that what came through was the package in your previous conversation and 44chum simply replied **ok** without adding **hope you remember that is going via sea**. Just like everyone else has said, you guys should reach a compromise because you both contributed to the mistake. Infinity, before you give this your wonderful customer till Sunday, I want you to have a rethink because is not easy getting someone to patronize another. If there is anybody that will refuse to contribute anything then that should be 44chux. 44chux also consider the good times you had with infinity and how he has been assisting you and waiving some payment for you. Please you guys should reach a compromise and continue your business as usual. This my take oh, over to the bosses in the house. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2016
mavinc4u:

FIRST of all, I am sorry for my late response.

At first while I was reading 44chux complaint, I was like who the hell is that shipping agent but on seeing infinitikoncept's name, I developed cold feet like is not possible but I have to cover my face with a basket in order to tell him his mistake.

Oga infinity, you actually made a mistake by shipping the inverter via air even when you guys agreed to use sea. You also suggested to him that using air would be expensive but you ended up using air for him which you claimed that 44chux should have reminded you about the package been for sea. However, base on your conversations it shows that you used whatsapp as your means of communication as that you should have seen your previous chat with him to know what your last discussion was. Infinity, you also said you didn't know that the package belongs to 44chux, does it mean that the package arrived without a name because from the picture of the package you attached it shows that it has a name? The only place I blame 44chux was not reminding you that the package was for sea instead he assumed they you already knew base on your last statement and I quote **It came through**. However, whoever receives such statement will assume that what came through was the package in your previous conversation and 44chum simply replied **ok** without adding **hope you remember that is going via sea**. Just like everyone else has said, you guys should reach a compromise because you both contributed to the mistake. Infinity, before you give this your wonderful customer till Sunday, I want you to have a rethink because is not easy getting someone to patronize another. If there is anybody that will refuse to contribute anything then that should be 44chux. 44chux also consider the good times you had with infinity and how he has been assisting you and waiving some payment for you. Please you guys should reach a compromise and continue your business as usual. This my take oh, over to the bosses in the house. Thanks

The package was for Chukwudi that's why he got the picture & that's how I send to all customers to confirm their package is available & whoever wants to delay it does so, whoever wants it consolidated speaks & it all varies per customer. But some tell me of incoming packages & immediately it reads delivered they start asking me for picture evidence to be sure it will be packaged for that week shipment.
It came through in that picture was for the last payment he made to clear his bills for other items he has with me cox after he paid through internet banking he said he isn't sure if transaction was successful or not so I confirmed it myself.
The time duration for His item was November & even if it had come by then sincerely I won't remember it was the item he wanted by sea cox d reality is I can't store such information in my head for two whole months but if I called for us to reach a compromise & that gave him the effrontery to feel he calls the shots then he made the biggest mistake & by sunday we'll see the person who actually calls the shot. I can be very lenient & the same time let go as far its money since I can't take it from this world but for him he lost that right of been civil & we reaching a compromise the day he comes online to open a thread if he is to pay for my incompetence? Na this kind word civil men they use for their own town? Last time I ever used my credit to call him after he flared up the first time na nonsense him they tell me I dey yab even my wife was surprised say Jesus don take over my life for me not to counterattack immediately & just behaved as if I no hear Wetin him talk.
Mr chukxx your other items have been fully paid for come & pick them up cox its eating our small 2*2 office space. Lols
But for the inverter try & look for a buyer as u suggested last time & I go do escrow free of charge but compromise no dey my dictionary on this issue.
Re: Dispute between a shipping agent and his client by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2016
44chux:

Thank you for clarifying me that I think so highly of myself as the messiah that I am. Same me that silently transacts millions of naira on nairaland weekly while remaining anonymous?

Not everyone exchanges words same way u do.
The term Messiah is the inverter we have been waiting for & its not you. Shey dem package & send u from China wey I go dey expect you. Mtcheew
Since you say u don't know the cost but u can still calculate it well you made a little error its 184lbs @ 4.5$ & the exchange rate is #450 not the #420 you quoted yourself.
So feel free to arrange for your fully paid items as I can't hold them for any reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make N10,000.00 Weekly With No Referral / This Is What 200naira Would Get You In Buhari Economy(photos) / Good News For All Tbc (the Billion Coin) Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.