Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

For Those That Wants To Join Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those That Wants To Join Fiverr (451 Views)

Read This Before You Join Fiverr!! / 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Wants To Join Fiverr by sirsegsky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
I believe that there are some people that want's to start working on fiverr but don't know how to go about it,i mean how to create account and gigs especially the gigs description and ip location to use for some certain gigs and what you need to add to your gigs that will convert to sales a.s.a.p...
if u're good on a particular niche on fiverr but just don't know how to create that account will convert to sales,well i can help you do that...cos to me it's your account and how you create your gigs that really matters on fiverr,it's not all about driving traffic to your gigs....what if you drive traffic to your gig and your gig description is whack...they will just leave without ordering your gigs.
so if you know that you are good on any type of niche @ all on fiverr or you can do any work on fiverr but you are finding it hard to create your acct and gigs....just contact me and i would help you create your acct from the scratch on any niche of your choice and also create up to 5 gigs that will convert to sales in nothing less than 2 weeks....as we all know that dollar has risen very much against naira..so it's people that works online and are been paid in dollars that makes it right now...so i think this is an opportunity for you to make money on fiverr while dollars is on the high side.
well i think i have said enough...if you are interested and also want to join guru's like me that are making it on fiverr you can contact me on whatsapp or call me on 08183738659.....thank you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Glo-sponsored Ovation Carols To Feature Cameo, Flavour, KSA / Business Card Reader Apps Work Like Card Reader Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.