Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

30 Habits That Can Enhance Your Success - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Habits That Can Enhance Your Success (521 Views)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / 30 Habits That Show Poor Parenting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Habits That Can Enhance Your Success by konjinus(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
It’s the weekend again; another opportunity to reflex on your life through the week. November is a time to review and reflex on your ways through 2016 since it is the late quarter of the year. A lot of things are running through your mind right now I guess. Well there are good habits, and there are bad habits. Good habits can help you succeed or protect you from an opportunity to fail. However, the bad habit we are going to be listing here are the ones that can prevent you from succeeding or better still make it difficult. Read the habits listed below and reflex on whether you have one or two or maybe all!!!

Excessive eating and drinking
Wearing headphones for too long
Watching TV for many
Skipping breakfast
Skipping bath (like seriously)
Depending on a drug as in drug abuse for performance
Poor listening and inattentiveness
Gossiping and idle chatting
Spending too much time on social media
Picking your nose or ear in public
Nail biting
Masturbation
Eating junk foods
Being rude
Putting too ...continue reading here http://www.toptrendlists.in/2016/11/top-30-habits-succeed.html?m=1

Re: 30 Habits That Can Enhance Your Success by johncallidon(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
nice post

(1) (Reply)

Getaway At Funderland / When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms — Seyi Hunter / Why You Should Wash Your Pillowcase Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.