Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ten Ways To Recognise A Fresher/first Year Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Ways To Recognise A Fresher/first Year Student (816 Views)

Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Ways To Recognise A Fresher/first Year Student by slimyusup: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
TEN WAYS TO RECOGNISE A FRESHER/FIRST YEAR STUDENT
1) Very Friendly
have you ever come across a fresher before? most are so friendly that before you say JACK they would have said DANIEL, they are so friendly you will actually think you met an angel
2) Coming Early for classes
when the timetable of a course is fixed for 8am before 7:20am the hall is almost filled up. Una no dey sleep
3) Wearing Shining cloth
Always wanting to look presentable, classy and neat.... I love that
4) Always Serious With Assignments
trust me they don't joke with assignments at all, some dey carry assignments for head like wyclef.... I know the feelings you know
5) Mr and Miss INDOMIE
this one's don't eat bread and beans from IYA ASHABI and the rest, where you basically find them is where they cook indomie and fry egg. Too much money you know, you grab my point
6) Having loads of friends while also visiting friends like excursion
7) Hyping of fees for parent
men, have seen a scenario where a parent will be ' OK I will come to your school to confirm the actually amount and the student will be like 'Dad, some one can not play with you again
8 Attending Programs on Campus
this one is of the commonest way to know a fresher they are always at any programme especially at the main auditorium sitting at the front.
9) Always wanting to form familiarity with a lecturer
10) Trust me they always look happy... you rarely find them in a bad mood.
NB: this write-up is subject to correction, debate and to critical Argument. thank you
#lasu_student

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Recognise A Fresher/first Year Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
My days I was different, I was unfriendly because I knew no I and I felt like it's just me against the world
Re: Ten Ways To Recognise A Fresher/first Year Student by Blaqqcorleone(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
My days I was different, I was unfriendly because I knew no I and I felt like it's just me against the world
. Daht iz juhx the way it is grin and e go cum be lyk say nobody to epp u grin
Re: Ten Ways To Recognise A Fresher/first Year Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
. Daht iz juhx the way it is grin and e go cum be lyk say nobody to epp u grin
Naso, I just dey strong face about like hungry police

(1) (Reply)

Nma Rigs Nimsa Election? / Vacancy For University Students Who Wish To Make Side Income. / Pictures From Bowen University’s Imc Trade Fair 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.