Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) (523 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) by Divepen1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Get Nowhere to turn for Free.
Do you know you can now get, Nowhere To Turn, the second part of '
Lost but satisfied' For free. And if you haven't gotten the first
part, you can get the two for free with just these simple methods.
To get it. Follow these simple steps.
1. Follow this link
to vote for my story in the Etisalat Flash Fiction.
Òkóbó( Impotent)
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=113
N.B: Use normal browser ( Operamini and Ucbrowser are not showing the
like button)
To vote, 'like a blue pane that has a'thumb up' sign.
It would redirect you to Facebook, it is part of the plan. The essence
is to prevent multiple votes from one person.
2. After voting, try re- voting. It would pop up a message that you
have voted already, send a screenshot of the pop up message and your
Email address to
Akintayoakinjide0@gmail.com or 08183323098 and Get the E-book(s) for free.

You can post them here also
Re: Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) by Divepen1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
osiediacity:
b
Hmm you have say? *smiles*
Re: Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) by Divepen1(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2016
What are you waiting for?
Re: Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) by Divepen1(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
still on

(1) (Reply)

BUSINESS BOOKS AFRITURE: 6 African Business Books You Should Read / Longing For You / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.