Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Who Remember These Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Remember These Movies? (1394 Views)

Link To Download These Movies / If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
I just came across a list of movies on Palmchat that made my childhood interesting so I decided to share with everyone. Feel free to add yours.

copied from www.palmchatnow.com

1. ISSAKABA
Come see How Naija people dey use sensor locate witch. We surely need that technology for some people today.

In Sam Dede's voice: Is...
Response; sakaba

1 Share

Re: Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
2. Karashika.

Let me sing the song: Karashika, Karashika king of demons, Karashika Karashika king of darkness.

I just hope I got the song right.

Re: Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Igodo
No comments.

Re: Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
4. A cry for Help

Nkiru Sylvanus really tried here. What's that her name sef? Ble Ble heheheheheheheheh.

Re: Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
5. Vuga
Gentle Jack the giant. That's those days When devil never get hand for Nollywood

Re: Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
6. Egg of Life African adventure movie. Nice set up and story line big was not without flaws.

Re: Who Remember These Movies? by Thepasserby(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
7. Blood money

(1) (Reply)

If She Was A Movie, What Title Would You Give Her / Pls Help!!! DSTV / Which Of These TV Series Caught Your Attention The Most? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.