Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Are All The Options Available For Mr. X To Gain Admission Into A Uni? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are All The Options Available For Mr. X To Gain Admission Into A Uni? (429 Views)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / Mapoly Go On Strike... Months Becoming A Uni.. / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are All The Options Available For Mr. X To Gain Admission Into A Uni? by Tobsam237(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nairalanders...
I give admission counselling to jambites and admission seekers... and over the years, I have achieved a feat in this...
I have an issue at hand that I am unsure of the advice to give...
Your advise will go a long way...

Mr. X has tried utme over 7 times and for one reason or the other has not gotten admission into any university....

Mr. X is really frustrated and has intensified his efforts every year...

Mr.X is struggling all to no avail...

Mr. X mum sold her wrappers and went into dept for Mr.X to gain admission... but sadly... Mr.X is stilll home...

After so many trails Mr.X is frustrated and made up his mind not to go to uni anymore...

Mr.X mum came to me for advice to convince her son to obtain utme form and not giveup...
Also, on how Mr.X can gain admission in his next attempt...

My Intuition he shouldn't depend solely on utme as their are other means of getting admitted into the uni....

Now your much needed advise:
1. What are the admission options available for Mr.X outside utme....(even if its Part time)
2. Which schools acceptance rate is highest in Nigeria??

N.B:
1. The family is not too boxed up.. infact, they re still in debt from Mr.X palava... hence.. programmes/schools bills must be on a low side
2. The mum is bent on making Mr.X enter school at his next attempt.
3. Polytechnic is not an option.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Fails To End ASUU Strike, Summons Adeosun / JAMB Admission Letter For 2016/2017 [UTME/DE Candidates] / Top 5 Reasons Why Students Fear Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.