Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

A Nairalander Set To Publish His First Thrilling And Crime Digital Novel(images) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Nairalander Set To Publish His First Thrilling And Crime Digital Novel(images) (399 Views)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Set To Publish His First Thrilling And Crime Digital Novel(images) by BeazyBee(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Title of Novel
RHYTHMS BEYOND BELIEF
Writer
ADEMOLA MAYOWA

A twisty utterly exhilarating tale that will take readers on a wild roller-coaster ride of emotions, shocking revelations in this thrilling crime debut may keep you flipping through pages like an insane being. Rhythms Beyond Belief is a grand novel that you won’t like to let pass, don’t let people share the experience they encounter from the book with you, encounter the experience in the book yourself. It involves the Nigeria police Force and the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the United State of America.

BRIEF STORY ABOUT THE BOOK
On that obscure and horrendous night, Pamela was ravished by a stranger in green hood in an uncompleted edifice located at isolated hinterlands which later lead to a superfluous pregnancy; he came into her life to grow the seed of sorrow and vanished into the thin air. Since then her life had been more grievous than the lesion of a sword or that of a spear stabbed at the back. Her trauma and hatred for life and humanity were made a history of the past after Officer Albert tried all his possible best to lead her to the altar. With the fact that Officer Albert filled the life of Pamela with laughter, she never ceased to ask herself intermittently who the young man in green hood was that subjugated her life to an interminable sorrow and where he came from?

'He came into my life and vanished into the thin air,
He then left an endless stigma on my Heart,
Every moment of my life now seems to be filled with sorrow.
He brought with him eternal discomfort,
His strong venom turned the history of my life lugubrious,
This is a great irony.
Who is he?
Where did he come from?'
That was her daily poem.

Find out the answers to Pamela's questions because she really went through a lot of life challenges in this thrilling, mysterious, suspense and crime novel and learn your own lesson about student life, youth life and parent life. Don't wait till you learn a lesson in reality before you know that experience is the best teacher.

This story is based on the idiom “What goes around comes around”

The novel will soon be available on AMAZON KINDLE.

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate. Update will be uploaded as improvement is going on subsequently.

Re: A Nairalander Set To Publish His First Thrilling And Crime Digital Novel(images) by BeazyBee(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
You get to know what involved the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Nigerian Police Force together in this novel.

Re: A Nairalander Set To Publish His First Thrilling And Crime Digital Novel(images) by Caseless: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2016
Ok!

(1) (Reply)

. / ge / "Took A Life" - A Flash Fiction By Blessing Iyamadiken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.