Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out (1182 Views)

List Of Nigerian Literary Blogs / Sites You Can Submit Your Works For Free. / 5 Types Of Writers We Have / Types Of Title On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out by Creeza(m): 3:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Secondary school was amazing! In our journey through secondary school, we all encountered some crazy Nigerian teachers. Here are the most interesting ones.

1. The Disciplinarian:
These ones were usually very strict and never hesitated to use the cane. Their classes were very quiet, and most people just sat in fear ,never really understanding anything.
Everyone studied extra hard for their exams and tests because nobody wanted to face their wrath. They always gave the worst physical punishments too.

2. The Clueless Ones
These ones usually had no idea what they were teaching and frequently consulted the textbook during lessons. Their classes were usually boring and if they were asked any questions, their steady reply was ‘that’s your assignment, find out yourself’. grin

3. The Off-Point Teacher:
These ones always went off point during lessons. Most of the time, they talked about their personal life and gave unsolicited advice that nobody cared about.

4. Dry Jokers:
This one will always find a way to slip in dry jokes. Nobody ever laughed, or just pretended to laugh, but they never stopped cracking their 'yeye' jokes.

5. The Hilarious One
These ones always had really interesting classes. All the students loved them, and they cracked great jokes.

6. The Hot One
This one was usually very hot and had a great body. Students always had crushes on them, and everyone wanted to be their favourite.

7. The Boring One
These ones taught boring subjects and were never bright or lively. Their classes were usually a snooze-fest and people usually had average grades.

8. The Oversabi Master
These ones always did too much oversabi. Ensured all the rules were followed and never gave room for any spontaneity in their lessons. Their life goal was to become principal or Head of the department. They also walked into classrooms randomly to enforce order and even other teachers did not like them.

9. The Entrepreneur
These ones were always selling one thing or the other in school-chin chin, kpof kpof, zobo- and they often made students run errands for them. They were usually nice though and gave students treats sometimes. They really cared about money, and would often lament about how little their salary is.

10. The Gossip
These ones were talkative and they always wanted to know what was going on in the classroom and who was dating who. They can be too nosy about your personal life. They also never kept their mouths shut and were responsible for most of the gossip in school.

If you did not find your teacher here, kindly add his/her character.

Cc obinnau
Re: Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out by warmachine(m): 3:34am On Nov 14, 2016
I just wanted to say FTC....I reserve my comment for the person below
Re: Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out by OkunrinNa: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2016
nice concept ,not really captivating tho..but keep it up
Re: Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out by Creeza(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Thanks, but I felt the urge to share. I like feedbacks. #gracias
Re: Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2017
The over-religious types. They can easily turn simple corrections like don't chew bubble gum in my class again to long sermons. All of dia class must start with prayer.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out by Creeza(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Beckino:
The over-religious types. They can easily turn simple corrections like don't chew bubble gum in my class again to long sermons. All of dia class must start with prayer.
funny but truth. grin HAD a lot of them throughout my school days.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking / Summer Campus Episode 1 / Writing/writers Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.