Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme (426 Views)

It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? / Check In If You Are An Upcoming Blogger / Are You A Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme by PalmchatApp: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2016
At palmchat we have discovered that the biggest problem most bloggers face is promoting their blogs. Other problems faced by new bloggers are;

i. Lack of mentorship by successful bloggers
ii. Lack of technical knowledge
iii. Lack of focus and clear path to success.
iv. Lack of capital
v. Lack of marketing plan

Hence, most bloggers give up very soon due to lack of visibility for their blogs. The few that eventually made it has found different approaches to gaining attention for their blog and in the end they reap the reward for their effort.

I know the pains you are going through, I know how hard you are willing to fight for the survival of your blog, I know you should be one of the biggest blogs at the moment but you aren't, that is why you should participate in the Palmchat blogger's outreach programme.

Palmchat is aware of this and want to help as many bloggers as possible to achieve their blogging dreams.

Palmchat is a fast growing social app with over 100 million registered users. Palmchat app also come pre-installed on all Tecno and Infinix phones. Palmchat is present in all countries in the world but has its largest user base in Nigeria.

PALMCHAT BLOGGERS OUTREACH PROGRAM
The palmchat bloggers program is set to turn only serious bloggers in big brands. The programme will work with only serious bloggers on first come first serve basis to launch them on a part to success by giving them the much needed exposure and brand visibility that can catapult them to becoming big brands.

WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS PROGRAM
I. The clear path to blogging superstar(Ebook)
II. A year- long correspondence NEWSLETTER series on cultivating the right mental attitude to blogging success.
III. A complete guide to profitability on your blogs
IV. Free SEO check for your blogs.
V. Free publicity on palmchat app to over 4 million users.
VI. Ticket to attend our exclusive blogging events and parties
VII. A complete list of where to promote your blogs for free for much traffic.
VII. Free Custom accounts for selected bloggers on palmchat.

To join the Palmchat bloggers outreach programme send a mail to jostking1@yahoo.com to be selected. Remember selection is based on first come first serve basis. Hurry now!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Review This Landing Page I Created With Blogger Platform / Pls Can Help To Change My Wordpress Url / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.