Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

PIC: What Kind Of Giver Are You In Secondary School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PIC: What Kind Of Giver Are You In Secondary School? (701 Views)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) / Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PIC: What Kind Of Giver Are You In Secondary School? by homeboy205: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
So this pic says it all

My fellow people can you relate to this pic? Share your story of the begi begi of your class.

How you deal with them lol

There is this guy in my class during Abadina College time, he can beg so we one time we mix small small stones with guguru and epa lol

Lalasticala what is your story ?

Re: PIC: What Kind Of Giver Are You In Secondary School? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Food that is not okay for me, one person will come and be begging. Esp my days in hostel, when I want to open my provision, na to wait till night, take the one I want and go to reading room to eat. No time abeg

(1) (Reply)

Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? / White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) / A Masquerade Spotted At Bet9ja Shop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.