Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

[daily Update] Android App Deals - Post Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [daily Update] Android App Deals - Post Here (392 Views)

How To Delete Post Here / Oneplus 5 Update: Android 9 Pie Available / Tecno WX4 Pro Full Specification - New Update (android Nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[daily Update] Android App Deals - Post Here by Wreckie: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Black Friday is coming near, I know there would be many apps/games on discount but i couldn't find anywhere to keep track all of them. I'm really sorry if this thread is duplicated and would ask Moderator for help to remove it right away or move it to right sub forum. Thanks

Here is a place for us to share of any paid Android apps on promotion, so that the community gets the best benefit out of it. :good: i will daily update this thread if you're interested in this thread. Thanks.

[I][B]Update 14/11/2016[/B][/I]

- Paid to Free
Thai Japanese Dictionary: ($1.4) ==> [B]Free[/B]

War Card Game: ($ 0.99)==> [B]Free[/B]

God of Blades ($2.99) ==> [B]Free[/B]

Holo Sense - CM13 Theme ($1.03) ==>[B] Free[/B]

Visual Calendar for Tablets ($4.99) ==> [B]Free[/B]

Picross Touch($0.99) ==> [B]Free[/B]

Ontario G1 Test - Best G1 App! ($0.99) ==> [B]Free[/B]

The Spookening ($4.58) ==> [B]Free[/B]

iSlider iOS 8($1.35) ==> [B]Free[/B]
k
Photomyne Album Scanner ($0.99) ==> [B]Free[/B]

최순실의 말키우기 ($1.49) ==> [B]Free[/B]. Here is the app if you can't get it from your store due to region restriction
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EOAG.ChoiHorse
apk: http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/com.EOAG.ChoiHorse.apk
2016 USPS Carrier Calendar ($0.99) ==> [B]Free[/B]

Hitman: Sniper (80% Off)
Re: [daily Update] Android App Deals - Post Here by Wreckie: 3:11am On Nov 16, 2016
16 Nov 2016

Paid to Free
(App) Ultrapop Infinite($1.99==>Free): This is a special version of the Ultrapop app to add amazing color effects to your pics. Ultrapop Infinite is very easy to use.

(App) MISIONEROS DE JESUS ($1 ==>Free)

(App) Buddy learns the colors( $2.45 ==> Free): Buddy's ABA apps are a family of highly efficient educational games for autistic children. The games have been designed with the help of psychologists, parents of special needs children and other professionals using the Applied Behavior Analysis method.

Each game addresses a specific objective. Buddy's first ABA app helps young children with autism disorder to learn the colors.

Discount

(App) edjing PRO - Music DJ mixer ( 97%)
(App) Wifi Analyzer Pro ( $1.49 from $2.49)

If you know any other deal, post here to share with other members.

(1) (Reply)

thread closed due to duplication / Facebook Page For Sale / Affordable Solar Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.