Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why I Hate Chinese Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Hate Chinese Movies (936 Views)

Which Site Is The Best To Download Chinese Movies? / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' / Help With A Site To Download Chinese Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Chinese Movies by AjalaJ(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2016
When I was young, especially during my teenage years, I loved Chinese movies so much. Talk about Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and others.

The way they fought, the film tricks and effects, all fascinated me – even till my late 20s.

Now I hate Chinese movies. Why?

I’ve grown older and have had many experiences in life. I know that those movies are often full of things that aren’t realistic. They can’t happen like that in real life. Why should I waste my time watching only fantasies?

Now, I’ve many logical and rational things to do with my life and for the benefits of others; and definitely, Chinese movies aren’t one of them.

Another thing is: Chinese movies plots sound like rubbish to me now. Senseless fights. Fights that have no meanings. In reality, can one strong man beat and subdue 100 dangerous thugs?

Two persons meet each other on a road and one say: “I’m stronger than you.” The other person replies: “No, I’m stronger than you.” And they both start fighting. Do you see any sense in that? These used to intrigue me as a young person, but that’s no longer true.

That’s part of the reasons why I don’t like Chinese movies anymore. Movies that portray rationality, logic, and realities make more sense to me now.

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Why I Hate Chinese Movies by eleko1: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2016
undecided they force u to watch am b4?U can continue to watch ur niagrawood where spirit dey make phone call or eat Akara while crossing road
Re: Why I Hate Chinese Movies by Dinocarex(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
89% plot of Chinese Movies are based on 'Revenge'

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Chinese Movies by ipledge10(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
I used to like a Chinese movies also, Twins Warrior and Evil Cult were my favorite then...My friend and I decided to watch Crutching Tiger in may, We were just laughing. It's only Chinese movies that you see Sepia background
Re: Why I Hate Chinese Movies by yinkarh187(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
I start to hate Chinese films Wen I watched Axe gang. that film is dumber than anything. Now it's either Hollywood or nothing

(1) (Reply)

O2tvseies Is Back (i Mean Really Back) / #bbnaija: See Pictures Of Princess That Will Melt Your Heart / Dstv Installer Needed Around Awoyaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.